Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé - "CUFF IT"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4k
  • Views 309.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

On 1/2/2023 at 10:57 AM, MrLovett said:

Spotify - Sun 01/01

WW: #23 (-12) 2,150,606 (-1,299,632)

US: #12 (+6) 710,394 (+32,821)

UK: #19 (-10) 127,808 (-159,582)

Spotify - Mon 02/01

WW: #40 (-17) 1,937,972 (-212,634)

US: #38 (-26) 434,114 (-276,280)

UK: #19 (=) 130,171 (+2,363)

I’m not gonna bother with a full update since I don’t think it’ll actually bounce back in radio, but this is the update:

 

pop +0.127

hot ac +0.021

rhythmic +0.006

urban -0.031

urban ac +0.170

25 minutes ago, Draper. said:

I’m not gonna bother with a full update since I don’t think it’ll actually bounce back in radio, but this is the update:

 

pop +0.127

hot ac +0.021

rhythmic +0.006

urban -0.031

urban ac +0.170

It's doing good enough to hold the current numbers that sh had which is a lot.

And streams are better this week so I think a top 10 is really a reality now.

2 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Spotify - Mon 02/01

WW: #40 (-17) 1,937,972 (-212,634)

US: #38 (-26) 434,114 (-276,280)

UK: #19 (=) 130,171 (+2,363)

I did not expect that big of a drop. Yikes. 

Just now, Mr. Specialist said:

I did not expect that big of a drop. Yikes. 

I don't personally think it's that big of a drop at all, it's right back to being around the 2M mark. The past few Mondays have looked like:

 

26/12: 1,663,805

19/12: 1,833,132

12/12: 1,892,609

05/12: 1,949,712

 

Sunday's update was much higher than usual due to the US timezone and residual NYE playlist streams.

7 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Spotify - Mon 02/01

WW: #40 (-17) 1,937,972 (-212,634)

US: #38 (-26) 434,114 (-276,280)

UK: #19 (=) 130,171 (+2,363)

:dancehall3:

I feel so hypocritical tracking Spotify streams when I know damn well I use AM 💀 I’ll give it another buy tho. It deserves a top ten placement. 

I hope fans don't get lazy. Hopefully we'll get a strong hold/slight increase for tomorrow and the rest of the week. The song is following its usual trajectory because Sunday drop. But we had a bit of an anomoly with NYE over the weekend and the Monday off day. 

Her team needs to pull a BMS and put digital singles of CUFF HIT on her website. Top 10 would easily be secured.:celestial4:

 

1 hour ago, Shelter said:

Need to see how close 11 is in points. 

Chris Brown is #11 and was at 121 points last week

59 minutes ago, Dreajae said:

I hope fans don't get lazy. Hopefully we'll get a strong hold/slight increase for tomorrow and the rest of the week. The song is following its usual trajectory because Sunday drop. But we had a bit of an anomoly with NYE over the weekend and the Monday off day. 

Ermm... 

 

Its really not the fans responsibility lol. If her/her team want a top 10, they have to earn it.

 

 

Ive got it on repeat

 

(cuff it, energy, bms)

Edited by Lose My Breath

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.