Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé - "CUFF IT"

Featured Replies

43 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Spotify - Fri 30/12

WW: #33 (+8) 2,321,596 (+322,435)

US: #31 (+17) 543,714 (+94,250)

UK: #17 (+3) 147,421 (+8,889)

Wow, this is good :duca:

 

I think the playlisting is helping

  • Replies 4k
  • Views 309.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Wow, this is good :duca:

 

I think the playlisting is helping

Agreed, I think this is a positive sign for how it's going to jump today/tonight with the NYE playlisting. :duca:

1 minute ago, MrLovett said:

Agreed, I think this is a positive sign for how it's going to jump today/tonight with the NYE playlisting. :duca:

It's perfect for New Years, tbh, it's a party song.  It may go top 10 this next week

3 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Agreed, I think this is a positive sign for how it's going to jump today/tonight with the NYE playlisting. :duca:

 

1 minute ago, Lose My Breath said:

It's perfect for New Years, tbh, it's a party song.  It may go top 10 this next week

I know this is a cuff it thread but I wonder how much it's impacting BMS as well since it's been included in several playlists like cuff it.

That could give the album quite a push.

1 minute ago, Rafael said:

I know this is a cuff it thread but I wonder how much it's impacting BMS as well since it's been included in several playlists like cuff it.

That could give the album quite a push.

BMS has been climbing in the UK over the last few days, today's update is: #123 (+14) 66,176 (+4,367). Hopefully it'll get a good boost from the NYE playlisting too.

It would be nice if this goes to the top ten.

Do it for the record!

I think it should have a good chance of going top 10. Under the influence was the song blocking it and the streams and radio audience for cuff it had more of an increase compared to under the influence this tracking period 

It’s expected to hit Top 10 next week :clap3:

Stand by what I said a few pages back. This will explode into the new year and become one of the first breakout smashes of 2023

 

Grammy performance and music video could send this to the top. Kill Bill may be competition but a Top 3 for this would be on lock with the mentioned two. 

36 minutes ago, SinterFold_ said:

It’s expected to hit Top 10 next week :clap3:

Stand by what I said a few pages back. This will explode into the new year and become one of the first breakout smashes of 2023

 

Grammy performance and music video could send this to the top. Kill Bill may be competition but a Top 3 for this would be on lock with the mentioned two. 

I think you’re being waay go optimistic but I think it has a great chance of top 10

Cuff it rose from 62 to 41 on Apple Music (US) daily charts so I’m expecting good numbers on Spotify 

Just now, Shelter said:

11 on Spotify WW 

 

3,450,238 

:1stplace:

3 minutes ago, Shelter said:

11 on Spotify WW 

 

3,450,238 

That’s over 1 mil gains. I didn’t know the new years playlist was so impactful 

10 minutes ago, Shelter said:

11 on Spotify WW 

 

3,450,238 

slaaay!! Hope it explodes in the US now

4 minutes ago, Nashe said:

slaaay!! Hope it explodes in the US now

#6 Australia 

#7 NZ

#9 Ireland

#9 UK

#14 France
#18 in US 

 

Edited by Shelter

On 12/31/2022 at 11:05 AM, MrLovett said:

Spotify - Fri 30/12

WW: #33 (+8) 2,321,596 (+322,435)

US: #31 (+17) 543,714 (+94,250)

UK: #17 (+3) 147,421 (+8,889)

Spotify - Sat 31/12

WW: #11 (+22) 3,450,238 (+1,128,642)

US: #18 (+13) 677,573 (+133,859)

UK: #9 (+8) 287,390 (+139,969)

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.