Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé - "CUFF IT"

Featured Replies

32 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

#13 (212k likes)

 

#7 (406k likes)

 

#5 (plus COZY at #1 and other album tracks scattered through) [4.25M likes]. Advertised as 'celebrate New Year's Eve with the biggest party anthems'.

I see Alien Superstar at #1? 

 

Glad to see her use that dubai money for playlisting but without a music video this song wont get what it deserves.

  • Replies 4k
  • Views 309.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I am against remixes with another artist just because I am living for all the "no solo hit" allegations being destroyed this era, but I do kinda want a slow-R&B remix of the song. I keep seeing viral TikTok sounds and viral tweets of fan-made remixes and I think it will help the song's US streaming performance (which is relatively weak compare to how well it is doing globally).

 

She could still make the remix solo and just have the instrumental be different.

13 minutes ago, Red Velvet said:

I see Alien Superstar at #1? 

 

Glad to see her use that dubai money for playlisting but without a music video this song wont get what it deserves.

I see Unholy at #1

14 minutes ago, Red Velvet said:

I see Alien Superstar at #1? 

 

Glad to see her use that dubai money for playlisting but without a music video this song wont get what it deserves.

I’m sorry but :rip::rip::rip: 

rise Cuff It, rise....

 

so happy to see xmas songs DIE so fast. I swear every year I hate xmas more and more lol

No lie, she should've made a Christmas mix, with bells and stuff :rip:

 

 

39 minutes ago, Red Velvet said:

I see Alien Superstar at #1? 

 

26 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

I see Unholy at #1

For me CUFF IT is #1, BMS is #5 and COZY is #11

Cuff It #5 and Alien Superstar is somewhere far down the list

 

Strange

7 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Cuff It #5 and Alien Superstar is somewhere far down the list

 

Strange

I guess it’s different for everyone because in the “Party Hits” playlist Beyoncé is on the cover and CUFF IT is the first song for me.

She's on the cover for me, too.  I'm sure she has the cover.

 

I don't use Spotify, and I'm viewing it from google

Oh the clean version in the radio is horrible! Not giving the the song any Justice!

9 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Spotify - Tue 27/12

WW: #43 (+20) 1,886,784 (+222,979)

US: #50 (+36) 419,857 (+64,957)

UK: #28 (+35) 118,674 (+9,380)

This is really promising

10 hours ago, Blue Monday said:

Is a second wind really happening :jonny6:

we hope so :duca:

10 hours ago, Blue Monday said:

Is a second wind really happening :jonny6:

:jonny:

12 minutes ago, Destiny said:

we hope so :duca:

 

2 minutes ago, DR0GO said:

:jonny:

:gayriahcat2: I'm taking this as a yes!

It’s #7 on Spotify’s NYE playlist - it will get a huge boost! It should be #1 though!

On 12/28/2022 at 12:41 PM, MrLovett said:

Spotify - Tue 27/12

WW: #43 (+20) 1,886,784 (+222,979)

US: #50 (+36) 419,857 (+64,957)

UK: #28 (+35) 118,674 (+9,380)

Spotify - Wed 28/12

WW: #41 (+2) 1,952,625 (+65,841)

US: #48 (+2) 439,797 (+19,940)

UK: #22 (+6) 128,199 (+9,525)

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.