Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

thoughts on murderers having Wikipedia pages...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why ? Wikipedia is a search engine to find information about any topic. Its not like atrl where you make threads about anything to discuss a topic

Why is it wild? Having a Wikipedia page doesn't mean they're being worshipped nn. It's purely informative.

 

As someone who is into true crime, unsolved mysteries, etc I love spending hours reading those wiki articles and subreddits

Edited by State of Grace.

I don't see why they shouldn't.

 

And if I don't manage to do anything noteworthy before I get old, I'm gonna make sure I'm remembered for killing a bunch of people.

 

just kidding plz don't call the cops on me

23 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Why is it wild? Having a Wikipedia page doesn't mean they're being worshipped nn. It's purely informative.

 

As someone who is into true crime, unsolved mysteries, etc I love spending hours reading those wiki articles and subreddits

this 

 

+ also define “murderers”. like you don’t have to be Jack the Ripper to be a murderer 

48 minutes ago, tili33 said:

I don't know why but to me this is wild...

 

14 minutes ago, Nano said:

I don't see why they shouldn't.

 

And if I don't manage to do anything noteworthy before I get old, I'm gonna make sure I'm remembered for killing a bunch of people.

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

just kidding plz don't call the cops on me

 

 

9 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

this 

 

+ also define “murderers”. like you don’t have to be Jack the Ripper to be a murderer 

This thread already. 
 

spacer.png

46 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

What exactly is wild about it? Wikipedia is not a stan forum

:ahh:

It’s informative.
 

Crying you thought people would agree with you :deadbanana4: 

44 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

 

 

This thread already. 
 

spacer.png

what’s good sis 

 

spacer.png

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.