Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

'RENAISSANCE' passes 500M on Spotify

Featured Replies

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure I account for 51% of these streams.


Miss Reneé has a chokehold.

Smashing :clap3:

 

She can milk this lovely album until spring and release act two :jonnycat:

 

I need those ballads she didn't give in miss renaissance 

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

:clap3:

I can't wait for her to perform Virgo's Groove and AHAP and lure more people in with the cocaïne she infused in those songs.

 

:clap3:i didn't even stream this album much ever since I got the CD :keir:

  • Author
9 minutes ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

:clap3:i didn't even stream this album much ever since I got the CD :keir:

You actually have something to play CDs on? :skull:

5 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

You actually have something to play CDs on? :skull:

I still have my radio and my car have CD player. 

On 8/28/2022 at 3:36 AM, dman4life said:

Tip tip tip on hardwood floors! :WAP:

10s-tens.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.