Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

What's your privilege and often do you use it?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have geek / innocent privilege - no one ever suspects me of anything. 

white + 

6 minutes ago, BadHabits said:

I have geek / innocent privilege - no one ever suspects me of anything. 

 

Straight-passing cisgender gay man, so whenever the straights are coming for anyone in the community that's more effeminate, flamboyant or gender non-conforming, I always stick up for them. Specially when the hets say really crazy stuff like "all gays should be more like you and be more quiet" as if that was a compliment. :pukey:

 

Also, non-black and documented, so I always try to stick up for those vulnerable populations that are marginalized and oppressed by the State because of their heritage while also being exploited for cheap labor. 

Edited by Eric.

I'm brown and gay, i have the same privileges as a rock :giraffe: (a male rock tho)

I don’t go out of my way to look at stuff like this. I don’t use Twitter. 

Thankfully I’m financially stable, male, not trans, and not QIA+.

 

but I am brown and gay so :gaycat6:

someone find that picture of the tumblr privilege points where it's like "gay = subtract 10 points" or "can't read = subtract 20 points" :lmao:

I know my family will support me if I **** up so I'm financially irresponsible

I drive an Audi so therefore use my privilege daily and barge my way into traffic and not let others through 

27 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

my family provides for me financially 

+

White and Male and not "Gay" looking :coffee2:

4 hours ago, Jagger said:

someone find that picture of the tumblr privilege points where it's like "gay = subtract 10 points" or "can't read = subtract 20 points" :lmao:

https://m.imgur.com/E5wj48S?r

im -60 

Blue eyed blonde privilege in Italy. I use it to look like a tourist and avoid people like the plague :cm:

5 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Blue eyed blonde privilege in Italy. I use it to look like a tourist and avoid people like the plague :cm:

I’ve been to Italy many times and there are a lot of blonde blue eyed people there. 

3 hours ago, Ricardo1993 said:

I’ve been to Italy many times and there are a lot of blonde blue eyed people there. 

They're not the norm. At least with me nobody ever assumes I'm Italian :michael:

16 hours ago, Jagger said:

someone find that picture of the tumblr privilege points where it's like "gay = subtract 10 points" or "can't read = subtract 20 points" :lmao:

:rip:

I‘m caucasian and am just able to walk around freely bc of that

Edited by WeFoundWill

The only privileges I have is being a cis male and straight-passing. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.