• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• abrahamjmr

• QueenofCopyPaste

• supertiffany

• Espresso

8 minutes ago, tachiwaka said:

Am I blind or have they not announced which old date corresponds to a new date? It says if you can’t make the new date, you need to request a refund and sign up for a new presale, which sucks. Aaaaaaand if I can’t make this new date, girls :coffee2:

Then you can ask for a refund or sign up for a new presale :coffee2:

20 minutes ago, americanlife said:

What happens to people who already bought tickets? Do they have to re-buy them?

They can either get a refund by 1st August or use the existing ticket to get another ticket for rescheduled date.

This is a good move but now the shows must go ahead and there’re hopefully no last minute cancellations.

Okay so now ATRL can finally shut up about it

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

They betta release 30 (Deluxe Edition) with some new songs to make up for it + special Christmas shows

People wasted thousands in flights and accomodation already, I think they couldn't care less about new dates for a concert that might or might not end up happening :gaycat2:

19 minutes ago, brazil said:

Then you can ask for a refund or sign up for a new presale :coffee2:

Ticketmaster finally updated. New date confirmed, see you there :coffee2:

46 minutes ago, Taylena said:

She had to do it or else her reputation in Vegas would forever be tarnished. 

Word on the Vegas Twitter streets is that her name and reputation is already tarnished BTS, she has royally screwed over A LOT of people involved.

ok good for the vegas fans .. and now what about europe? :coffee2:

I hate this *****. When she cancel I was happy cause of the possibility of her doing a proper stadium tour. Her ass better schedule a tour for next summer. I need to see her live, I couldn’t go to the last ones :weeps: and zero faith in me scoring tickets for her Vegas shows. 

Vegas might hate her but they need her. She could tour and make money elsewhere. London proved she could book her residence there. Vegas Street Twitter and their grandma will swallow whatever pride they have because Adele means money. Y’all stay underselling Adele’s starpower and pull over an underperformance still better than almost anyone else in the industry. 

Edited by liquiddiamonds

:clap3: Hopefully she will complete each and every one of her dates and the haters will have to suck it up / eat crow.

she might have released new album by then

28 minutes ago, est. in 90s said:

This Vegas fiasco will haunt Adele for the rest of her career.

24 minutes ago, est. in 90s said:

Word on the Vegas Twitter streets is that her name and reputation is already tarnished BTS, she has royally screwed over A LOT of people involved.

Not just Twitter but on-the-record quotes from Union members in the city in pieces that covered that mess.

The show will sell-out and the general public will move on, but reputations like that with those in the business there stick permanently.

1 hour ago, Gorgeous said:

But Taylor Swift fans on the website ATRL told me that Adele hates her fans. I'm confused...

Also all those fanfics saying that the Colosseum had kicked her out forever from the venue :ahh: wish I had saved some posts to quote them now 

Reveal hidden contents

This is a surprise honestly, that sudden cancelation was such a stain on her carrer, hope she's doing better 

[spoiler/]

5 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Not just Twitter but on-the-record quotes from Union members in the city in pieces that covered that mess.

The show will sell-out and the general public will move on, but reputations like that with those in the business there stick permanently.

hu cares

she still holds the top 1 to 3 most attended concerts by females in 2010's 

now in 2020's she can still have such records 

41 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

People wasted thousands in flights and accomodation already, I think they couldn't care less about new dates for a concert that might or might not end up happening :gaycat2:

That’s not her fault. Oh well, next time book refundable rooms and plane tickets. It’s a concert not a necessity. 

30 minutes ago, liquiddiamonds said:

Vegas might hate her but they need her. She could tour and make money elsewhere. London proved she could book her residence there. Vegas Street Twitter and their grandma will swallow whatever pride they have because Adele means money. Y’all stay underselling Adele’s starpower and pull over an underperformance still better than almost anyone else in the industry. 

exactly

she holds the record for female concert with biggest attendance ever of 2010's 

BIGGEST FEMALE CONCERT ATTENDANCE for the 2010s decade 

1. Adele - 97,500 (Wembley Stadium 2017)
  2. Adele - 97 417 ( ANZ Stadium, 2017)
  3. Adele - 76,150 (Etihad Stadium, 2017)
  4. Taylor - 75,980 (ANZ Stadium, 2015)
  5. Rihanna - 75,841 (State de France, 2016)

she's actually giving more than receiving in doing such small concerts

8 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

hu cares

she still holds the top 1 to 3 most attended concerts by females in 2010's 

now in 2020's she can still have such records 

If you don't that's fine. I'm not telling anyone what to think. I said in the last thread on this I own all her records and have seen her twice. 

She'll have her records and her stans can continue to enjoy that. It was an unforced error that we still haven't gotten the full truth about as it wasn't just Covid at all but mostly creative decisions over the fountain, and those that work in the business that lost wages permanently because they move from show to show in the city never got the truth or an apology, just the fans, and even that wasn't entirely transparent and last-minute.

I'm speaking as someone that knows several through a mutual friend in the city and not execs either but blue-collar or rigging/electric experts. Even for those that worked live entertainment there for 20 years for every artist imaginable no one's pulled what she did without any explanation or accountability. If people want to flaunt that Adele was able to get away with it that's a bit bizarre but you do you.  

47 minutes ago, est. in 90s said:

:dancehall: they will probably have her KILLED........

Good for her..An artist of her calibre should be doing stadium tour but if she wants to be chained to vegas... u do u adele sis :swan:

18 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

That’s not her fault. Oh well, next time book refundable rooms and plane tickets. It’s a concert not a necessity. 

People were already there because she cancelled A DAY before the opening show... Stop making excuses for her sh*tty behavior lol 

Some of you in here make me laugh :deadbanana4:

Adele is the most in-demand artist in the world. She could go anywhere in the world and sell out a stadium in minutes. And you think Vegas has some sort of power over her? They need her, not the other way around. Let’s get that straight :skull:

Anyway, I’m glad this issue can be put to rest. She even added 8 new shows because she actually has something called demand. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.