Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Demi Lovato - SUBSTANCE

Featured Replies

  • Replies 55
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS WAS PERFECT OMGGGG

 

SO FUN. SO COLOURFUL. HER ENERGY AND ATTITUD. THE SONG BEING AMAZING. 

 

THIS DESERVES TO SMASH 

so much fun there and instant classic demi im living yes :gaycat2:

 

subsequently make me like the song more too, good job :party:

She completely went into her roots here this is like classic pop rock Demi, very cute!

Loving the song and I have never really paid attention to Demi before.

 

This is amazing for them, I think they might have smash in their hands. 

i quite like this song, i dont rlly know demi's songs but its good

Edited by HalcyonParadise

31 minutes ago, Irvine said:

everything was done exactly right with this :clap3:

except for the promo 

36 minutes ago, Irvine said:

everything was done exactly right with this :clap3:

Periodt!

Song is great, and HOW does that wig look so good on Demi :deadbanana:Some people can pull off everything, it's not fair! :angry:

Edited by RobDeWittBukater

  • ATRL Moderator

Amazing video, one of their best :clap3:

 

Looks so fun. I love the editing :giraffe:

The video is so cheap, not sure if it was intentional…

 

The song is one of their best though. Too bad it came out too late, shouldve been the lead like last year instead of ILM. 

44 minutes ago, Mr.Link said:

The video is so cheap, not sure if it was intentional…

 

The song is one of their best though. Too bad it came out too late, shouldve been the lead like last year instead of ILM. 

ILM was 2020 sis :rip: DWTD was last year 

the video is great!!this should've been the lead instead of SOMT

On 7/17/2022 at 12:59 PM, Pink Ranger said:

ILM was 2020 sis :rip: DWTD was last year 

Cant blame me for not keeping up. The music has been so uneventful since TMYLM…

9 minutes ago, Mr.Link said:

Cant blame me for not keeping up. The music has been so uneventful since TMYLM…

Oh no I understand don’t worry, I’m even shocked it’s been over 2 years since it came out 

Her best MV in years. 

 

Not gonna lie, to me Demi is an absolute cringefest. Didn't like the first single at all (I'm tired of her always singing about her addiction issues or her daddy issues) but I ******* love this new single. 

 

I adore how this song is an absolute throwback to her debut album sound. This is the kind of music that fits her the best and it feels like the type of music she wanted to release back in 2008-2009

Tbh, what's a cringefest is complaining about someone who writes/sings songs from their own lived experiences and expresses themselves like a true artist - you could always listen to singers who don't write their own music or who only write about shallow, impersonal crap instead. Keep making them fume with your authentic, personal, and heartfelt lyrics, Demi. You're doing exactly what an artist should be doing: serving substance :gaycat:

Edited by rihannabiggestfan

8 hours ago, Roger said:

Her best MV in years. 

 

Not gonna lie, to me Demi is an absolute cringefest. Didn't like the first single at all (I'm tired of her always singing about her addiction issues or her daddy issues) but I ******* love this new single. 

 

I adore how this song is an absolute throwback to her debut album sound. This is the kind of music that fits her the best and it feels like the type of music she wanted to release back in 2008-2009

Do you feel this way about Taylor singing about her ex boyfriends in every single album? 

 

addiction And their relationship with their father have sadly played a huge role in their life why would they not sing about it? The music wouldn’t feel authentic if they were just singing party songs about getting “lit” in clubs ya know? :rip: 

8 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Tbh, what's a cringefest is complaining about someone who writes/sings songs from their own lived experiences and expresses themselves like a true artist - you could always listen to singers who don't write their own music or who only write about shallow, impersonal crap instead. Keep making them fume with your authentic, personal, and heartfelt lyrics, Demi. You're doing exactly what an artist should be doing: serving substance :gaycat:

 

4 hours ago, Pink Ranger said:

Do you feel this way about Taylor singing about her ex boyfriends in every single album? 

 

addiction And their relationship with their father have sadly played a huge role in their life why would they not sing about it? The music wouldn’t feel authentic if they were just singing party songs about getting “lit” in clubs ya know? :rip: 

Ladies, I came here to say I love the song and the music video so much lol

 

I guess it's true what they say about the lovatics haha

16 minutes ago, Roger said:

 

Ladies, I came here to say I love the song and the music video so much lol

 

I guess it's true what they say about the lovatics haha

Yeah I get that and you can love the song and video, I’m happy you do, you could have just left it at that but you chose to make that other statement which I just don’t understand why users have an issue with Demi using their life struggles as inspiration in their writing methods. 

 

if other artists can get away with writing about breakups, sex and love for every single damn album why can’t Demi write about addiction without it being labelled by users like yourself as “tired” and “cringe” It’s a simple question to answer really. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.