Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Demi Lovato - SUBSTANCE

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, Roger said:

 

Ladies, I came here to say I love the song and the music video so much lol

 

I guess it's true what they say about the lovatics haha

I guess it's true what they say about bad-faith ODHs haha.

 

Spare us with the calculated backhanded compliments. Demi shouldn't change her songwriting style/content/substance because some random person online doesn't like it. 

  • Replies 55
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

I guess it's true what they say about bad-faith ODHs haha.

 

Spare us with the calculated backhanded compliments. Demi shouldn't change her songwriting style/content/substance because some random person online doesn't like it. 

I see what you did there :gaycatina1:

The video is really well put together! It encapsulates Demi's personality and humour in the best way possible, something that was lacking in her releases post-2018. Also, the vocal production for this one is way better than the one in SOMT

I'm also obsessed with Freak snippet omg that beat is drop in that chorus :jonny5:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.