rihannabiggestfan
ATRL Member
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: 2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
Everything posted by rihannabiggestfan
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
- 2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
Deport their asses omg ("The voting numbers are being read backwards here. The official Senate vote was 50 YES and 46 NO on a cloture motion to proceed with the NDAA. Because 60 votes were required, the motion failed. So it was the 50 who voted to advance the bill, not the 46. It also was not a final vote on passage of the NDAA.") I'm very surprised that Fetterman didn't vote yes (then again, he didn't vote no) - and why did Padilla not vote no isn't he supposed to be the better Senator from California (I mean, Schiff is just abysmal) ... though I guess they're waiting for the "final vote"- Lights - Siberia turns 15 today!
Toes, Where the Fence Is Low, Everybody Breaks a Glass, Timing Is Everything, Peace Sign, Suspension, Flux and Flow, ...And Counting Toes is honestly one of my favorite songs of all time, that chorus is SO euphoric. And as a Robyn stan, I love an emotional melancholy bop with perhaps a glimmer of hope - Everybody Breaks a Glass also has that vibe. That or Saviour should have been her breakout hit in the US (Saviour was big enough that I discovered her from that, but obviously it wasn't the US GP smash that she deserved) And as a Rated R stan, I LOVE the dubstep-electronic-bitpop production of this album, it's SO good - her cute voice provides a cool juxtaposition with the production. For the singles, I would have done Toes, Everybody Breaks a Glass, Suspension, Timing Is Everything, and Peace Sign in that order. I wish I grew up with this album the way I grew up with Saviour, but alas I discovered it very recently. Also queen of legs- 2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
- 2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
Lmao at the ratio And if anyone could find me the clip of Angie saying "unelected scammer Ashley Moody", that would be great!- BB200: MILEY #1 (61k), Riley #3 (60k) | H100: Texas #1(x24), BbW WOW #6, LTYN #9
Omg, I forgot that my girl Demi was up on HDD, that's wild. Ultimately what I remember is that it was so close on Billboard- BB200: MILEY #1 (61k), Riley #3 (60k) | H100: Texas #1(x24), BbW WOW #6, LTYN #9
So the difference between #1 and #2 was over 900 according to HDD but under 100 according to Billboard? Wow. Was this almost the first time ever that HDD and Billboard had different albums at #1 and #2? Congrats, Miley "Bass Persuades" is amazing and I wish it would go #1 on pop radio- The Life of a Showgirl about to surpass Teenage Dream record for most top 5s. Shook?
- 2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
And she STILL has progressive in her Twitter bio, like ... no one thinks that anymore. I and most progressives personally never did (which is why most of us supported Talarico over her since the Texas primary started), but she's been making it more and more clear with every passing day (especially this year) - an unlikable, egotistical, corrupt pathological liar like Trump- Rick Ross gets arrested for DV, judge tells him she has no idea who he is
I mean, he has no top 15 hits (in the US) as a lead artist, so we can't blame her too much- Kelly Clarkson: "I love AI"
- 2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
- Confessions On a Dance Floor vs Fleshtone
- Who are the vocalists of Gen Z? Like the singers who can sang
- Zara invites transphobic and MAGA Sexyy Red on her tour
Zara also loves Nicki Minaj (and by that, I mean relatively recently, not a million years ago), so she has a history of giving passes to awful women- 2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
"That's one of the reasons that I did join WFP and DSA: because I felt like members of the party kinda turned their back on black people, particularly black women. What it says to us is that they kinda want our labor at times and not our leadership" Ended Chuckles Schumer- 2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
Okay, lemme donate to Abdul as well Azerbaijani asset Biden HATES to see that btw- 2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
Right, like it's so obvious. Could you imagine if Armenians acted like this? Calling everything (including "Love Armenians but" or "A Turkish flag was waved!1") Armenophobic and demanding task forces against Armenophobia? Or if ANCA had the same level of power of lobbying members of Congress that AIPAC does? After all, there was a Genocide committed against us ("The term 'holocaust' was used by writers and journalists to describe the Armenian Genocide decades before it became the specific proper noun for the Nazi mass murder of Jews"), yet we don't constantly weaponize it and perpetually act like oppressed victims ... maybe that's why Ana Kasparian and I especially can't stand this bullshit. And let me add that the majority of US states are required to include the Holocaust in their curriculum, but the same can't be said about the Armenian Genocide (which, as previously stated, has been referred to as a Holocaust) ... I wonder why- 2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
Just donated to my girl before the deadline tonight the second person I've ever donated to after Bern- 2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
I wish Abdul didn't invite Harris to campaign with him or whatever (hopefully that doesn't reverse his recent "overperforming with MAGA" polling trend), but fine I guess: as long as he ultimately stays true to his popular beliefs, such as "committing treason is bad" Kyle Kulinski: "We have a new round of MAGA* treason being committed: they're serving Israel and not serving the United States of America" *and John Fetterman- 2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
Yeah, "rising" my ass Like, just become Republicans already- 2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
I can't blame them My black and brown people of color and trans brethren/sistren who tweeted those tweets made some points, and I stand with them. I also stand with @nurahanjum's friend who was wearing a hijab when the NYPD choked her out. They (and me alongside them) just wish that politicians and especially police would show all minorities the same respect that is shown to certain minorities.- Macklemore debuts Free Palestine Tour
- 2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
OMG I personally would save the outspoken "**** her" energy for Hillary Scholten (who, unlike Crockett, didn't even tweet a cursory/perfunctory "I congratulate the winner Abdul, let's unite #TeamBlue" tweet), but I'll take it!- 2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
And he beat Lamb by running to his left it's about the equivalent of Bernie becoming president and then suddenly acting like Trump policy-wise - deadass fraud - 2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
Account
Navigation
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.