Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Rain On Me vs Telephone

Rain On Me vs Telephone 79 members have voted

  1. 1. Better song?

    • Rain On Me (with Ariana Grande)
      36%
    • Telephone (feat. Beyoncé)
      63%
  2. 2. Better music video?

    • Rain On Me (with Ariana Grande)
      5%
    • Telephone (feat. Beyoncé)
      94%
  3. 3. Better single cover?

    • Rain On Me (with Ariana Grande)
      56%
    • Telephone (feat. Beyoncé)
      43%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Better song and video- Telephone. It was an iconic collab of two of the biggest stars in music, the video is supercharged camp, it was a moment in pop culture when it was released. It's a hard comparison because Rain on Me is an amazing song, however it isn't as magical as Telephone and what it did at the time. 

  • ATRL Moderator

I think Rain on Me is the better song but love both! 

ROM for song & single cover.

 

Telephone is a great bop but one of my least fave singles from her. Now that music video was a major EVENT.

Rain On Me for Song/Cover, the song is dance-pop perfection and the cover is wonderfully tacky. The Telephone music video is a stomp tho

Telephone for all, although I love everything about ROM, but Telephone si just on another level.

Rain on Me dragged me down the street by my scalp the first time I heard it, it's everything I could have wanted from them. Telephone remains great, though.

 

Telephone is easily the better video. Camp, Tarantino-esque masterpiece.

Telephone is an iconic artful and timeless masterpiece, so that one. 

telephone is so iconic. 

like its one of the biggest pop culture moments in history.

Telephone is the superior song and has the better music video. I was over ROM after week 1 tbh.

telephone is just iconic

but i do think roms cover is a bit better cause telephones is a bit outdated

Telephone’s video it’s obviously the better one

ROM’s cover is better,  Telephone’s one is so ugly:deadbanana2:

Both songs are great but I’d give the edge to Telephone  

I remember Twitter being a frenzy when the Telephone video dropped. 

Telephone is a masterpiece. ROM is so basic and boring next to it

Rain On Me better song and cover

 

Obviously Telephone has the better video

both songs are incredible but Telephone still wins by a bit! 

Telephone better video of course

Rain on Me has a cooler single artwork  though

I think telephone is annoying and mediocre. The worst single to come out of Gaga in her prime. Bey doesn’t really add anything to it for me either. Though, the video is great. 
 

I think everyone hypes Telephone up wayyyy too much. I never listen to her. I think the melody is meh and I hate the vocal effects on it. It’s just barely better than video phone for me, and I am pretty sure everyone unanimously agrees that that one’s awful. I’ve never understood why everyone loves telephone, but I’m aware I’m the minority. 
 

On the other side, I love ROM and think she and Ari sound great together. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.