Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Everything I Wanted eligible for 5X Platinum

Featured Replies

but ATRL told me Billie was a one hit wonder, I'm confused :gaylorcat2:

 

anyways a BILLION streamed solo song (which is difficult to get) did that! :clap3:

Probably her best song, I'm so grateful this song existed when lockdown started, such a real treasure.

Wait, this is impressive considering it only spent like 1-2 weeks in the top 10.

  • Author
26 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Wait, this is impressive considering it only spent like 1-2 weeks in the top 10.

It spent 8 weeks in the top 10

When this dropped this site swore it wasn't a hit because it only peaked at #8. Time the ultimate ONE BILLION streamed truth teller :clap3:

This is my favorite Billie song, but Savage was the true Record of the Year for the 2021 Grammy's.

2 hours ago, Armani? said:

It spent 8 weeks in the top 10

Mess, I guess I am confusing it with other of her songs lol.

Edited by UnusualBoy

2 hours ago, Fly786 said:

This is my favorite Billie song, but Savage was the true Record of the Year for the 2021 Grammy's.

 

In reality the true ROTY wasn't even nominated (Blinding Lights)

 

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

2 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

Mess, I guess I am confusing it with other of her songs lol.

No, I mean one would think it lasted only 2 weeks inside Top 10 becuase it "only" peaked at #8, but it served great longevity as it deserved. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.