Everything posted by Keeandga
- Day? or Night?
- Graffiti Records teases vinyl release of Emily Osment's debut album "Fight Or Flight"
-
Danity Kane Drama: Aundrea & D.Woods vs Aubrey, Shannon & Dawn
If I was in their shoes I would be scared that I would be left with nothing to do and still be under contract with Diddy (basically what happened to them after the first album/Christina tour). I was watching the edits of MTB4 with DK and didn't he fire Aubrey and D, then later tried to blame Aundrea and Dawn/egos for the other three not coming back, when he knew why.
-
Danity Kane Drama: Aundrea & D.Woods vs Aubrey, Shannon & Dawn
I mean why would you want to continue as a three under Diddy? I'd rather be let go from my contract. Then them coming back as a four was on their own terms without Diddy, different situations.
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
Not that I agree with the backlash because nothing happened, it's the way the group has been set up/how the gp see's them, that's cause things like these to happen which will never go away.
-
Which Pink song hurts the most to delete from your playlists?
Feel Good Time Last To Know Beam Me Up
-
The Spice Girls are the Top Touring girlband, but which tour was the best?!
As peak spice personas is Istanbul. Peak performance wise it's Christmas in Spiceworld.
- Every main pop girl's biggest solo daily streams, Beyoncé is the lowest. Surprised?
-
Is using internet phraseology in real life embarrassing?
You when it's tea, when you see them two finger touching
-
Do you accept Xtina as a princess of pop? Or deny it?
Pop princess and princess of pop are two different things, I'm sorry you got confused.
-
Could Katseye pull off a PCD (album) tyoe of record?
Why are yous acting like these girls are not vocally capable? Baring in mind they are much younger than Nicole was and have much more time to grow.
-
Diamanda Galas on Cowboy Carter: "It's bingo music for clowns"
Well if her opinion is anything to go by, she should have kept her mouth shut. The only thing that was clown like was the words coming out of her mouth & keep it shut for the music too.
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
I was just think about it, they're lucky they had some many hits (especially from the first album) because they only had one hit album & two album total and don't have to same generational pull that someone like the Spice Girls do.
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
I think the lack of original members is definitely a big reason, but also the last tour being cancelled and the law suit. Also the lack of progression.
- Kylie Jenner debuts Temu version of iconic Rihanna pic
-
Michael Jackson speaks to young Beyoncé in unseen footage
I don't have enough context behind that video to come to any sort of conclusion.
-
Why was there a version of Check it out with Cheryl?
It felt like every era after 3 Words (with AML kinda being the exception) was just one or two big performances and that was it.
-
Very successful pop girl Greatest Hits albums?
The Sound Of Girls Aloud: Greatest Hits #1 album and over 1.2 millions sales.
- Nicki Minaj is outstreaming almost every one of your favs. Why?
-
Sabrina Carpenter is poised to become the youngest solo female headliner at Wembley
So does that make Spice Girls technically the youngest? They would be between 22-24.
-
KATSEYE is the worst musical act of all time
No, it's just fun dumb music. They're all more talented then their music would allow you to believe.
-
Should Sabrina Carpenter do her own 'The Eras Tour'?
A greatest hits tour? No, not yet.
-
Next female artist to be named a legend after Xtina and Miley?
Hilary & Raven should have been the first. I would also like Adrienne to get one.
- World Cup performance made less noise than Super Bowl performance, why?
- What is your fave's biggest achievement(s) this decade?