Dan Schneider exposed again

SmittenCake

pretends to be shocked

It's crazy the stuff people get away with. Every time I think I have lost faith in humanity, something new comes along to show me that there's a little more left to lose.

This is not surprising to hear about the persons involved though, but this does shed some light on the extent of it. 

Edited by Obsession

It's not even shocking to read. This type of egregious and nefarious behavior has been going on in all sectors of hollyweird since day one. And nothing has changed. I would never want my kid(s) to enter the realm of hollywood. What's even more sinister is that a lot of parents of these young stars know that their kid is/was being molested but looked past the abuse as long as the money kept coming in and they benefited from the money and fame.  

Yet the media still will refuse to pick this story up. I wish the NYT would do an expose on this pig already.

Hollywood is so ****** up

That’s why a lot of these teen celebrities are soooo sooo ****** up in their 20s

It’s almost a norm that disney or nickelodeon girls are ****** up somehow

is he still employed? def needs to be look into 

Honestly if hollyweird as an industry went up in flames and ceased to exist would we really lose much at this point 

1 hour ago, i spit on haters said:

What's even more sinister is that a lot of parents of these young stars know that their kid is/was being molested but looked past the abuse as long as the money kept coming in and they benefited from the money and fame.  

Yup. If from day 1 parents put their foot down and didn't allow their kids to be abused for $$$$ the industry would be a much different place today.

he deserves the lethal injection

but then people call you crazy if you believe there's pedo **** going on in the elite circles/hollywood, yet the evidence never ceases 

2 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

Yet the media still will refuse to pick this story up. I wish the NYT would do an expose on this pig already.

they’ve been trying to keep this buried for years. the fact that all those famous women have been silent is really telling. You can tell that some more than others have been really ****** up because of it.

The entertainment industry is too unmonitored, especially when it comes to children.

Imagine all the disturbing stories kept in the dark :skull:

Not surprising whatsoever.. the only thing that's surprising is how hard the powers that be work to keep him protected by ensuring no major media outlets cover, acknowledge or discuss anything connected to him. 

It reminds me of when Demi revealed last year that they were r*ped while working on the Disney Channel, and despite telling “someone of power” of what had happened, Disney swept it under the rug and still allowed that individual to participate in the movie they were cast in.  

It’s so disheartening and scary that literally the entire world knows that this man is (allegedly) a pedophile and yet he still gets to go unpunished and work freely with children. We should have a blanket death sentence for anyone that harms children and they should be shunned from society. Not rewarding with millions and given free reign to ruin countless lives. It truly makes me not want to live in this world. 

if no one's willing to stand up to this pervert what good will this do? we know he's a creepy pedo so is every white man in Hollywood. Do something about it

4 hours ago, Cheers said:

Yup. If from day 1 parents put their foot down and didn't allow their kids to be abused for $$$$ the industry would be a much different place today.

It’s so wild. It goes against every instinct a parent has, yet it’s so prevalent. I really hope there’s an hell for these monsters. 

He reminds me of that guy who started the Backstreet Boys and N*SYNC.

Edit: Lou Pearlman

Edited by Gladiator

He needs to be investigated further. But I don't think the people affected have come forward against him?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.