Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

This Was 2021 | WINNER!

Featured Replies

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Insanity said:

im doing this but just know i find interludes and intros pointless so if  theres a bunch of 1s im sorry

I had to include the tales from Heaux Tales. And then it felt silly to leave out the interludes if I was including those.

  • Replies 956
  • Views 45.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

I had to include the tales from Heaux Tales. And then it felt silly to leave out the interludes if I was including those.

im sorry if my scores ruin ur rate but im only being 100% honest

I will participate, this is a great chance to listen new artist for me and @supaspaz is great as a host on these rates :bug:

unfortunately i havent heard like half these albums so imma sit this one out. Adele better have at LEAST a song in the top 10 cause i know you fools. 

  • ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

unfortunately i havent heard like half these albums so imma sit this one out. Adele better have at LEAST a song in the top 10 cause i know you fools. 

Take a chance and listen to them!

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Ace Reject said:

Take a chance and listen to them!

I've discovered so much music that I love through ATRL rates! Listening to new albums shouldn't be a turn-off for music fans.

Mm let me see if I have enough time to participate. Looks interesting since I've only heard Sour and HTE.

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

Finally getting around to processing ballots. Thank you to my first participants!

 

Everyone, please give the tales and interludes a chance.

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Wicked said:

Pick Up Your Feelings better win.

"Lost One," but yes, go Jazmine.

Need to properly revisit SIMBI, (have individual favourites but the album deserve my full attention). 

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
18 hours ago, Fitzswiftie said:

Need to properly revisit SIMBI, (have individual favourites but the album deserve my full attention). 

We stan "Rollin Stone"!

There's no point to this rate if Introvert isn't top 10 at least.

Hello my love @supaspaz   I will be sending in soon, please remind me if I flake.

 

P.S. PIUF/Fear No Man/Oxytocin for top 3!

I saw Little Simz live last weekend, so she will be getting the most generous scores, probably :fan:  I'm afraid I'll have to pan a certain artist here, and punish JBrekkie for dropping out at the last minute when I was anticipating seeing her!

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
32 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Hello my love @supaspaz   I will be sending in soon, please remind me if I flake.

There will definitely be reminders!

 

30 minutes ago, madonnas said:

I'm afraid I'll have to pan a certain artist here

Though if you’re talking about Adele here, don’t bother sending!

I feel like the interludes are going to negatively effect some of these averages

On 6/12/2022 at 1:52 AM, supaspaz said:

I've discovered so much music that I love through ATRL rates! Listening to new albums shouldn't be a turn-off for music fans.

i have too! its just this is more of a case of me not having the time more than anything :monkey:

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
15 hours ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

i have too! its just this is more of a case of me not having the time more than anything :monkey:

I get it. But at least half the albums are quite short!

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

All right, girlies, time to step it up! I'll be sending out reminders soon.

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

I'm not sure I've ever gotten a ballot without a single 10 before, but now I can say I have.

Thanks luv not sure if I can start this week but definitely next week. I've already ranked my 10s at least! :fish1:

1 hour ago, supaspaz said:

I don't really enjoy these artists so I'll skip this rate. Thank you for tagging me :hug:

2 hours ago, supaspaz said:

I already submitted my ballots, here and in a private message ?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.