Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

This Was 2021 | WINNER!

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, supaspaz said:

I’m definitely going to have to push back the due date at this point. Is a week (July 10) potentially enough time?

I'll try my best! Thanks. 

  • Replies 956
  • Views 45.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent!

 

Realized the albums I really liked I actually like more than I remembered, and the albums I didn't like I disliked as much/more than I remembered! :mandown:

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

Who knew there were so many Joshua Bassett stans on ATRL?

7 hours ago, supaspaz said:

Who knew there were so many Joshua Bassett stans on ATRL?

LMAO

 

Ill send 30 and the other album soon luv! :heart:

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

Heaux Tales is perfect. Even the interludes! I wish you all could see that.

7 hours ago, supaspaz said:

Heaux Tales is perfect. Even the interludes! I wish you all could see that.

I mean I hope the songs are doing decent here but I always feel iffy rating interludes that are more dialogue more than a 5. 

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, MP2K said:

I mean I hope the songs are doing decent here but I always feel iffy rating interludes that are more dialogue more than a 5. 

They add more than just dialogue! They are thematically resonant. And some of them are fucking funny.

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

30 is such a serve. Some day you all will realize.

On 7/1/2022 at 9:14 PM, supaspaz said:

They add more than just dialogue! They are thematically resonant. And some of them are ******* funny.

I mean I agree, it's just a tough decision to make on what to prioritize.

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

Yay, we've hit 10 participants (including me)!

I’m close! Will likely send tomorrow or Saturday at the latest

  • ATRL Moderator

"Not My Responsibility" being Billie's "Question Existing"...

13 minutes ago, Ace Reject said:

"Not My Responsibility" being Billie's "Question Existing"...

Love both of them! 

  • ATRL Moderator

'Happier Than Ever' is really the second best album here. Damn. 

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
13 hours ago, Quicksand said:

Gonna try to get this done :jonny:

How far along are you? Given the number of ballots so far, I am considering another extension.

52 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

How far along are you? Given the number of ballots so far, I am considering another extension.

Halfway done! 

2 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

Hello dear, thanks for the reminder. Unfourtanely, I'd lie if I say I'll do it, not going to be able. I'm sorry for not letting you know before.

2 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

Hello dear, thanks for the reminder. Unfourtanely, I'd lie if I say I'll do it, not going to be able. I'm sorry for not letting you know before.

same here sorry sis! 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.