Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

This Was 2021 | WINNER!

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

I probably won’t be doing it either, I like some of the songs here a lot but I don’t care about any of the albums enough to listen through them all and submit

  • Replies 956
  • Views 45.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just need to listen to little simz! I’ll do that now and send in an hour if that’s ok. 

I've listened to all the albums but I'm gonna need.. like three more days?

 

McNulty

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
26 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

I've listened to all the albums but I'm gonna need.. like three more days?

 

McNulty

Okay, good to hear! If I know it's coming, I can wait for you.

Sent! I had forgotten just how LONG the songs on 30 are, my god, she really had to stretch out every last note as long as possible

I need to rate one more album and I think I'll sending on tuesday :gaycat2:

  • ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, creativity. said:

Sent! I had forgotten just how LONG the songs on 30 are, my god, she really had to stretch out every last note as long as possible

And so many of those notes could have been saved by an actual belter...

I will not be participating, my last and current week at work are my two busiest of the year, I’m sorry!

  • ATRL Moderator
9 hours ago, Born to Run said:

I've listened to all the albums but I'm gonna need.. like three more days?

 

McNulty

This is where I am! I need to settle with the last two.

10 hours ago, supaspaz said:

Hi, sorry if I am replying too late. I have almost all the albums ready, most certainly I have everything ready in one more day. 

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
23 minutes ago, Reflektor_Creep said:

Hi, sorry if I am replying too late. I have almost all the albums ready, most certainly I have everything ready in one more day. 

Great, I will keep an eye out for it!

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
12 hours ago, Reverie said:

Gonna try my best to finish in the next day or two!

We need your taste!

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
8 hours ago, madonnas said:

Ready for the Simz Billie JBREKKIE domination 

Um…

23 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

Um…

Is that not happening? :deadbanana:

 

Also I have no idea why my phone capitalizes Jbrekkie every time I type it.

I like the first half or third of 30 plus the lo fi song but the end is so LONG

On 7/12/2022 at 2:47 AM, Norte said:

Sent! My little love should be on the top 10 :jonnycat:

that would be the only Adele song I would be alright with winning. :michael:

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
On 7/12/2022 at 6:15 PM, madonnas said:

Is that not happening? :deadbanana:

Let's use our brains.

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

With a few last-minute submissions, we're very near 20 ballots. Perhaps @Born to Run and @Reflektor_Creep want to submit so we can hit that threshold?

 

Also waiting on @Ace Reject and @Insanity to listen to Little Simz and the 30 bonus tracks!

36 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

Let's use our brains.

Ah, you’re right.  Simz takes up the entire top 5! 

3 hours ago, supaspaz said:

With a few last-minute submissions, we're very near 20 ballots. Perhaps @Born to Run and @Reflektor_Creep want to submit so we can hit that threshold?

 

Also waiting on @Ace Reject and @Insanity to listen to Little Simz and the 30 bonus tracks!

I won't have time to finish u can just do with out mine

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.