Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

This Was 2021 | WINNER!

Featured Replies

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Insanity said:

I won't have time to finish u can just do with out mine

It's one more album!

  • Replies 956
  • Views 45.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump cuz I couldn't find it

 

Just finishing up on what to give my 10s too and sending!

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
21 minutes ago, Reverie said:

Bump cuz I couldn't find it

 

Just finishing up on what to give my 10s too and sending!

Thank you, dahling!

 

Another great way to keep track of this rate is to follow the thread.

  • ATRL Moderator

I think what Little Simz is doing is so different than what all the other female rappers are doing - both mainstream and indie - that it kind of broke my brain?

20 hours ago, supaspaz said:

With a few last-minute submissions, we're very near 20 ballots. Perhaps @Born to Run and @Reflektor_Creep want to submit so we can hit that threshold?

 

Also waiting on @Ace Reject and @Insanity to listen to Little Simz and the 30 bonus tracks!

omg sorry for being late as usual but I can stream these at work today :monkey:, I'll send in like 5 hours if that's ok!

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, Invisibility said:

If Introvert (or Woman) doesn't win then it's rigged !!

I rigged it for "Can I Get It."

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

Yay, we hit 20 ballots! I feel like we can finally begin this countdown now.

12 hours ago, supaspaz said:

Yay, we hit 20 ballots! I feel like we can finally begin this countdown now.

I'll miss the updates but will be back to laugh at the girls in the evening :duca:

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Invisibility said:

I can't wait! (For the interlude massacre)

Make your predictions about which songs were hated enough to go down with them

2 hours ago, supaspaz said:

Make your predictions about which songs were hated enough to go down with them

Hopefully all of 30 bar Easy on Me

23 minutes ago, greento said:

Hopefully all of 30 bar Wild Wild West, Can I Get It, Strangers by Nature and My Little Love

Agreed!

 

3 hours ago, supaspaz said:

Make your predictions about which songs were hated enough to go down with them

1 Step Forward, Happier, Enough for You, Cry Your Heart Out, I Drink Wine to name five o'em

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

Friends, I've been working on the write-ups for the countdown and I'd like to get it started finally. I hope some of you will be around to join me this evening for the first update. It's hard to find a time that works for everyone, especially being based in California, so apologies in advance.

I'll do my best to be here!

 

Guessing the first update will be a mixed slaughter of Jazmine skits, Simz interludes, and 30 songs.

The first round will probably be just a lot of the interludes.  Regardless I shall be here and am excited :-*   

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.