Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

This Was 2021 | WINNER!

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, 305 said:

I hope to see Solar Power on there 

Solar Power, along with Daddy's Home and two Lana albums, was done in a THIS WAS ALTPOP 2021 rate.

  • Replies 956
  • Views 45k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, supaspaz said:

"Happier Than Ever"/"Brutal"/"Can I Get It"/"Lost One"/"Rollin Stone"/"Posing In Bondage" for top six. Please and thank you!

Ewwww.

 

i'll participate.

  • ATRL Moderator

I know people are going to do Adele wrong but idk half of this list so I’ll likely sit out

Excited to listen to little simz for the first time and even more excited to drag 30 back to the pits of hell where it belongs!

2 hours ago, Ace Reject said:

Solar Power, along with Daddy's Home and two Lana albums, was done in a THIS WAS ALTPOP 2021 rate.

It wasn’t Daddy’s home that was done, it was Marina’s album and Halsey’s album

 

maybe Daddy’s Home could be done with Wolf Alice, Clairo and Lucy Dacus

Edited by greento

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, jqnetto said:

Not 30 :biblio:

 

No way it is actually more acclaimed than Home Video, Mercurial World or Blue Weekend, right? :duck:

The rate is about albums that defined the year and Adele was simply too massive to ignore.

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, McNulty said:

I already listened to 5/6 albums, never heard of Jubilee tho

so sign me up

Jubilee is so good! You’re in for a treat.

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, creativity. said:

Excited to listen to little simz for the first time and even more excited to drag 30 back to the pits of hell where it belongs!

NO! That is not the energy we’re bringing to this rate. 30 is excellent.

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
16 minutes ago, greento said:

maybe Daddy’s Home could be done with Wolf Alice, Clairo and Lucy Dacus

Or Magdalena Bay!

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, 4Real said:

Ewwww.

Would probably be my 11 if I did those. Not sorry!

34 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

Or Magdalena Bay!

Ooh yeh definitely. May have to do a 5 album rate then

41 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

Or Magdalena Bay!

A rate including Magdalena Bay with Hysterical Us winning would be everything :foxaylove3:

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
31 minutes ago, greento said:

Ooh yeh definitely. May have to do a 5 album rate then

And I forgot Snail Mail, too. A lot of breakout indie girlies last year. St. Vincent does sort of stick out of that lineup.

50 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

And I forgot Snail Mail, too. A lot of breakout indie girlies last year. St. Vincent does sort of stick out of that lineup.

I was thinking maybe CHVRCHES album as well since Mag Bay’s album sort of sticks out in that list cuz it’s more electronic than the rest

The way Jubilee second half drops the ball (comparatively speaking, to the first five) and then Posing for Cars comes up as my lowkey fav from the album in full force :jonny5:

Question, if I listen to all the albums "today" and rate all the songs, so I can send my ballot "today" without waiting for the last week of June, right?:what:

3 albums instant bottom :biblio:

Where is Mercurial World? :gaycat3:

7 hours ago, jqnetto said:

Not 30 :biblio:

 

No way it is actually more acclaimed than Home Video, Mercurial World or Blue Weekend, right? :duck:

30 got 88 score on Metacritic, so definitely nothing to roll your eyes at.

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Saddy said:

Question, if I listen to all the albums "today" and rate all the songs, so I can send my ballot "today" without waiting for the last week of June, right?:what:

You can send your ballot any time until the deadline.

Am I allowed to give 1s and 0s across the board for an album because the singer's voice triggers my misophonia

NrD2Xko_d.png

"On It" and "Woman" better be Top 10. I'm in!

Edited by Eric.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.