Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kate Bush going viral. Surprised?

Featured Replies

 

The song has also been getting a lot of traction in TikTok due to a specific scene in Stranger Things.

  • Replies 25
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

one hit wonder 

aside from this not even being true...

 

37dcb44f4a0a7788d9b7764ffe027c786d75b3d3

16 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

one hit wonder 

Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God) is not only a hit but a timeless CLASSIC that will be remembered for generations to come, unlike anything your fave will ever put out.

 

GGBVJsD.gif

 

OT: She deserves it, now get that hype and release another album queen :clap3:

it's used brilliantly in the context of the show, made the scene so powerful and emotional :jonny5:

No, her music is timeless so I’m not surprised. Also she deserves to be appreciated and discovered by this generation and the next to come. I just hope Kate/running up that hill doesn’t get the “that song from stranger things” stuck with her.

This song is just so timeless and powerful

 

The whole HOL album, but this song in particular... She laced it with something. I remember Big Boi gleefully humming the instrumental in an interview and I related

 

The TikTok toddlers better not find Cloudbusting though. That's ours.

40 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

one hit wonder 

Comments like these deserve an dislike button :clownny:

41 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

one hit wonder 

this is not even her biggest hit though

Probably one of my all-time favorite songs. So well written and produced.

I just knew ST was gonna give some new life to this eternal CLASSIC :gaygacat4:

2 hours ago, Truth Teller said:

This song is just so timeless and powerful

 

The whole HOL album, but this song in particular... She laced it with something. I remember Big Boi gleefully humming the instrumental in an interview and I related

 

The TikTok toddlers better not find Cloudbusting though. That's ours.

Cloudbusting was already used in The Handmaid’s Tale!

 

OT:  :clap3:

2 hours ago, Yog said:

Comments like these deserve a ban :clownny:

I agree

3 minutes ago, Price of Fame said:

I agree

Love that edit, that too :heart:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.