Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mabel, 24kGoldn - "Overthinking"

Featured Replies

The official version with the collab >>>> the solo version

  • Replies 165
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea the official version is stronger, she made the right choice. I'm so obsessed, I have hope for her album being good again.

N/A iTunes, N/A Spotify, #76 Apple Music... i don't think this will chart :toofunny3:

 

Should announce the album already

 

 

Yeah i agree. This is actually really good and the male feature actually necessary to this song and add something nicer to it. I'm shocked :clap3:

 

It's sad that it's currently flopping even harder now. I blame Good Luck for this  :toofunny3:

On 5/19/2022 at 9:56 AM, Lady Claire said:

It’s very cute. Definition is better but this is miles more pleasing than LTK and Good Luck

Definition could launch the album. Why have they been holding off on releasing the obvious true lead single? :rip:

1 hour ago, Sexyzinger said:

Definition could launch the album. Why have they been holding off on releasing the obvious true lead single? :rip:

MTE, Let Them Know was corny and Good Luck was straight up trash :skull:

 

Should've been: Definition (lead), Overthinking (2nd along with album pre-order) and Let Love Go along with the album release. I'm sure things would look better

Idk who 24KGoldn is but having watched the MV, he can get it :WAP:

This has been in my head all week, Mabel has done it again!

On 5/26/2022 at 2:58 AM, Lady Claire said:

MTE, Let Them Know was corny

And Definition is not???  :bibliahh:

3 hours ago, SweetTalker said:

And Definition is not???  :bibliahh:

No? It's a bad ***** anthem :coffee2:

 

4 hours ago, lillavend3r said:

#88 UK Singles Chart :monkey:

Well let's be happy at least it charted :toofunny2:

I heard the Definition le*k and it’s one of the worst songs so far? Can’t believe y’all stay hyping that **** up :skull:

This is a BOP wow. Why wasn’t this released instead of Good Luck??

I’m so mad that this is flopping atm. It’s so catchy. Good Luck just killed the momentum. Hopefully Mabes has some promo for this song planned. I would love some surprise turnaround to happen.

Whew. I need to bump this thread because let me tell you this has just CLICKED with me. It’s a bop!

 

This deserves to smash :jonny6:

Finally listened to it and it’s a bawp for sure. Stargate hasn’t completely fallen off. Although idk if synthwave is quite as fresh as it sounded two years ago with the weeknd 

  • 2 weeks later...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.