Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mabel, 24kGoldn - "Overthinking"

Featured Replies

His verse sounds really cute, it's a bop. This, Definition and COTDF are all better than Good Luck and Let them Know

  • Replies 165
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, nooniebao said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

That 24k man sounds atrocious and the hook isn't very strong.

Yeah this is not going anywhere with that feat, at least with LTK she had gay clubs playing her

Tik tok snipped doesn’t sound good, hope she gets a hit though 

24k sounds decent on here & his verses/lyrics are commercial without being corny. I can't get a grasp on the hook yet.

With a decent video, I could see this doing better than Good Luck.

My only problem with the song is how 24k is dated rn. He's so 2020, could've been The Kid Laroi doing that same verse

1 hour ago, Plebhead8 said:

Is this the new cover or just for socials?

Just for socials

just heard the song.
I LOVE IT
is way better than Good Luck obv

24kGoldn opens the song. The chorus is so on point (I guess the emphasis is given by the instrumentals!)

I'm actually pleasantly surprised that the full song sounds better than I had expected from the snippet and that 24kGoldn actually adds a lot to the song, I love his bridge/intro (unlike whatever he did on tick tock) 

It’s very cute. Definition is better but this is miles more pleasing than LTK and Good Luck

1 hour ago, Plebhead8 said:

I'm actually pleasantly surprised that the full song sounds better than I had expected from the snippet and that 24kGoldn actually adds a lot to the song, I love his bridge/intro (unlike whatever he did on tick tock) 

+1

 

EDIT: change my mind, the replay value is shallow and his goat vocal becomes chore to repeat listen. that being said, hope we got good numbers debut.

 

 

Edited by Polgg48

Yeah, I like this muuuch more than Good Luck. I like that they actually put 24k all over the track - it's not like he pops in for 20secs. & is useless (his backing vocals on the chorus add lots, too). That said, the chorus needed to be a bit... more, I just can't exactly put my finger on what/how.

Good Luck's length ruined the song. This however, is much better :clap3:Hopefully this does what is needed for an album

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.