Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mabel, 24kGoldn - "Overthinking"

Featured Replies

Let Love Go snippet we win :eek: :smitten2: :duca:

 

cute double stunt attempting scenes, well thats not bad video and mabel looks fantastically wasted in a beautiful way :chick1: :whistle::alexz3:

  • Replies 165
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The video is cute and def on par with LTK. Good Luck was a terrible mistake for the era :skull:

 

Oh and the solo version was nice but 24k actually elevated the song so good for them :clap3:

Edited by Lady Claire

My guess is Let Love Go around July-August with album's pre-order... then album release around October-November with the 5th single (:skull:) which hopefully will be Definition.

 

Polydor needs to call it quits and accept that a new DCMU or even a new ML won't happen. Just let it drop, flop and then start again with M3.

2 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Microscopic ass text :skull: 

:rip:

we have to appreciate the “effort” on putting it and tease the album 

Overthinking

 

iTunes:

#15 Ireland

#60 United Kingdom

 

It's bombing harder than Good Luck (on releasing that album) :rip: we'll see the streaming soon i guess 

 

 

NbukEs0.gif

Hopefully she performs it at the Queen's Jubilee show in a couple of weeks, maybe it can have a decent impact like Love Island for LTK

I don't like this...and I usually like what Mabel releases.

 

It might grow on me. But atm nope.

  • ATRL Moderator

I like it, it's a cute bop. I really like the way the song starts :jamming:

 

But it also doesn't feel like a single material. I can picture Little Mix singing this song.

 

The song would be a bit more catchy if it was faster imo.

Wait this bops! This song is the comeback single we needed. I'm ready for the album now. 

whoever is making & approving these single choices needs to be fired immediately 

 

It’s one of the better Blinding Lights clones :'( so sad it’ll go nowhere. At this point Mabel is done unless she goes viral on tik tok :rip: 

First time hearing this—it's way better than "Good Luck" imo, but "Let Them Know" is still yet to be topped from this era, although I really liked "Take It Home" too. Haven't heard any snippets, am I missing anything?

i keep hoping and waiting every single will surprise me and she'll get a hit finally but they actually just hit new lows every time :skull:

 

at this point just release the damn album already cause then you'll get a chance to start fresh cause it's getting kinda embarrassing now

On 5/21/2022 at 12:26 PM, duasloves said:

Completely missed the UK Spotify chart. This is BAD.

:deadbanana:

 

A shame because this is the best song from the era so far, just released too late.

1 hour ago, St. Francis said:

:deadbanana:

 

A shame because this is the best song from the era so far, just released too late.

I agree this is the best one so far, and the one that most sounds like a hit. 

They've really waited too long.

... where is the promo? :bibliahh:sis only performed Good Luck once when it came out and then again a month later. Let them Know only became a decent success after the (mediocre ddd) performance in Love Island, why doesn't her team learn :bibliahh:

Oh I gotta hear the solo demo also. I'm honestly obsessed. Much better than Good Luck.

3 hours ago, sam.teas said:

The solo demo is very good

but I like both versions tbh 

Where did you hear the solo version?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.