• Gork

• Taylor fanboy

• skwonderfactory

• Buffy

Top Posters In This Topic

Wildest Dreams was the better serve.

Obviously a filler on her IG to align her posts. :jonny5:

TS10 is coming!

It’s beautiful but it doesn’t have the Polaroid aesthetic like 1989 OG did.

edit: never mind, I just noticed the white borders. In that case, I like this. It just doesn’t say “T.S. 1989” on it. Maybe she’s going for a textless aesthetic…

Edited by americanlife

Nah this is from the willows remix shoot we haven’t got the real 1989 cover yet 

i was going through someone's stories and i saw a different cover though? i mean, probably fanmade. 

Edited by Mellark

Much better than the repulsive WDTV cover. It looks like an outtake from this photoshoot.

39dcf7259dde90318bf8f2989400bca5.jpg#39dcf7259dde90318bf8f2989400bca5

1 minute ago, KOMH said:

Much better than the repulsive WDTV cover. It looks like an outtake from this photoshoot.

39dcf7259dde90318bf8f2989400bca5.jpg#39dcf7259dde90318bf8f2989400bca5

Or was willow (90s trend) remix the 1989 photoshoot and it was an Easter egg because 90 comes after 89

1 minute ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

Or was willow (90s trend) remix the 1989 photoshoot and it was an Easter egg because 90 comes after 89

You might be onto something! Wait until Twitter Swifties get a hold of this :ahh:

1 hour ago, Taylucifer said:

it’s kind of a slay, better than that hideous Fearless TV cover

No. Not at all. 

Both Fearless TV and Red TV have covers better than the originals. I therefore have high expectations for the 1989 TV cover which isn’t this.

doesn’t fit the vibe of the album at all :rip:

I hope this isn't it. It would be underwhelming because the original is one of my favourite Taylor album covers, 1989 was the biggest pop albums of the last decade, all the other TV album covers have been gorgeous so far :cries: 

1 hour ago, Trash said:

It's very pretty when you remove the white borders

oh i didnt realize that was part of it with the white ARTL layout :rip: yeah id def remove the borders. but the image is v pretty

Taylucifer
31 minutes ago, mikeyace16 said:

No. Not at all. 

that ugly gold filter in Fearless TV is abominable 

the way she’s 1/3 for covers if this is legit

:rip:

46 minutes ago, americanlife said:

It’s beautiful but it doesn’t have the Polaroid aesthetic like 1989 OG did.

edit: never mind, I just noticed the white borders. In that case, I like this. It just doesn’t say “T.S. 1989” on it. Maybe she’s going for a textless aesthetic…

I thought the same thing, but it looks like it's going textless, surely the title comes out the back tho. Even so, the white borders look... cheap? She should have made some frame that looks more like a polaroid (like the 1989 cover og) :michael:

I hope this isn’t the cover, it’s so frustrating that she’s being so lazy and not putting an effort at all on trying to be creative with her imagery, all photoshoots after folklore look like folklore’s scraps

If this is the album cover, maybe we’re getting a pre-order tonight…

Is there really not a single insider who knows whats going on?

I actually love this. It doesn't have the polaroid-ish style but indeed looks like an late 80s album, vintage vibes.

if this is the 1989 TV cover, she will post something on ig, otherwise she would just upload a ig story (at most) like she did with Wildest Dreams TV :gaycat5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.