Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (â‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

1989 TV Cover?

Featured Replies

At this point, it shouldn’t come as a shock that she most likely shot all photos for re-recordings at Evermore photoshoot as well. Expecting anything else is just setting yourself up for disappointment :toofunny3:

  • Replies 74
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Kirby Kirbs said:

At this point, it shouldn’t come as a shock that she most likely shot all photos for re-recordings at Evermore photoshoot as well. Expecting anything else is just setting yourself up for disappointment :toofunny3:

I don't want to see Reputation then.

It seems that This Love TV comes along with Wildest Dreams TV with the same cover!! so… the cover is for 1989 TV? :keir:

3 hours ago, YellowRibbon said:

She had $0.39 and a dream:psyduck:

I SCREAMTTT

4 hours ago, skwonderfactory said:

It’s amazing if it is. And I’m sorry but the fact that this the ad I’m getting on this page:

F2-E12341-B98-C-46-E4-9031-C7-C4-B575-EF 

 

:ahh:

:deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Gork said:

It seems that This Love TV comes along with Wildest Dreams TV with the same cover!! so… the cover is for 1989 TV? :keir:

Yeah, Wildest Dreams (TV) now comes with the same cover along This Love (TV)

3 hours ago, americanlife said:

It’s beautiful but it doesn’t have the Polaroid aesthetic like 1989 OG did.

 

edit: never mind, I just noticed the white borders. In that case, I like this. It just doesn’t say “T.S. 1989” on it. Maybe she’s going for a textless aesthetic…

She is going for the most trolling possible.

 

But isnt Lover her last cover with any text and Reputation the last with her name 

I actually love it.. The white borders can go tho :rip:

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

Until she announces THEE album, we should stop assuming this is the cover. She grouped this love with wildest dreams because of the WD reference

12 hours ago, skwonderfactory said:

It’s amazing if it is. And I’m sorry but the fact that this the ad I’m getting on this page:

F2-E12341-B98-C-46-E4-9031-C7-C4-B575-EF 

 

:ahh:

I hate these new ATRL ads. They’re so intrusive and UGLY

I would like honestly accept it if the cover was a polaroid of just a seagull with a blonde wig. No seagull, no album

Edited by Buffy

I love it, it's beautiful picture and it fits the mood

 

I also love how all the TV covers are textless, it's gonna look so good as a collection in vinyl

Nah this is from the willows remix shoot we haven’t got the real 1989 cover yet  I hope. I hope all the covers weren’t all shot rushed on the same day 

20 hours ago, Buffy said:

I hate these new ATRL ads. They’re so intrusive and UGLY

I was thinking the same and wondering if there were ads before :biblio:

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Wtf was the significance of seagulls on 1939 era anyway 

some reference to this probably 

UuJzo8g.jpg

11 hours ago, storminthedark said:

some reference to this probably 

UuJzo8g.jpg

Ugh you’re probably right. Sorry to Haylors but it was such a boring relationship, not looking forward to everyone reliving it :sleep:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvMkyfB5WQAQzS8a2P1SY3CWKU5X?e=8Ajm8d

 someone said it's the album cover

Quote

 

 

Edited by Taylena_gomez

42 minutes ago, Taylena_gomez said:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvMkyfB5WQAQzS8a2P1SY3CWKU5X?e=8Ajm8d

 someone said it's the album cover

 

oh that’s a slay but I can’t tell whether that’s really her :deadbanana:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.