Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Are you seeing Doja live this year?

Featured Replies

 
 

 I’m seeing her in July at Wireless & I’ve never seen so excited :jonny6::jonny6: 
 

 


Stream Freaky Deaky :beatfreak:

  • Replies 28
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately no because she is opening for Abel and not doing a solo tour.

Yup Abel & The Weeknd. July 16 in NYC! If you're going and wanna link DM me!

2 hours ago, makeme said:

Unfortunately no because she is opening for Abel and not doing a solo tour.

This lol

No. Not until she is headlining her own tour. Which im confused why she didnt with this album. :rainy:

2 hours ago, makeme said:

Unfortunately no because she is opening for Abel and not doing a solo tour.

This :chick3:

If she went on tour on her own I'd definitely go

1 hour ago, Iyanla, Fix Me said:

Yup Abel & The Weeknd. July 16 in NYC! If you're going and wanna link DM me!

That's the same person lol. But same

I wish :monkey: I really don't wanna see the Weeknight but I'm might be willing to snag a cheap, same day ticket to see her as opening act + grab some merch.

I wish because she's the best performer of this generation.

1 hour ago, JBJT2786 said:

That's the same person lol. But same

:skull:

5 hours ago, makeme said:

Unfortunately no because she is opening for Abel and not doing a solo tour.

:cm: 

Why is she an opening act??? 

 

I'm pretty sure she can do her own tour now. 

 

 

  • Author
21 hours ago, Iyanla, Fix Me said:

Yup Abel & The Weeknd. July 16 in NYC! If you're going and wanna link DM me!

 

18 hours ago, mrmayman said:

Yes I am seeing her and Abel in Atlanta in August!

 

18 hours ago, XVIIII said:

Yes, July here in Chicago :giraffe:

 

18 hours ago, halcyonday said:

she's coming to Poland so yes :giraffe:

 

17 hours ago, Devin said:

July at The Weeknd’s tour.

AHHHHHH GANG GANG :jonny6: Especially my sis @Devin:jonny6::jonny6:

 

 

20 hours ago, lovemehateme said:

If she's coming to Europe then I might. What's the tea?

Abel hasn’t announced any shows outside of the USA yet so my guess is she’ll be opening for him in Europe too!

17 minutes ago, moonlitdick said:

 

 

 

 

AHHHHHH GANG GANG :jonny6: Especially my sis @Devin:jonny6::jonny6:

 

 

Abel hasn’t announced any shows outside of the USA yet so my guess is she’ll be opening for him in Europe too!

OMG 2 of today's best artists in 1 night, that would be such a collapse. :jonnycat:

Abel & Amala in Tampa on August 4th, i'm so phuckin hyped for it

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.