Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

The Weeknd: After Hours Til Dawn

Featured Replies

10 minutes ago, Devin said:

It would be nice but any Twitter account starting off with “…my cousin, brother, mother works for or at XYZ” idk lol.

 

IMG_3682.gif

Ya trust me right when I saw it, I thought nah. You could tell the way it was worded too, just sus.

 

Do you think he really was there personally?

  • Replies 899
  • Views 72.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    Y'all won't believe what just happened. I was front row with my boyfriend tonight in Nice and we were so emotional during Less Than Zero, my boyfriend started crying and Abel first pointed to his hear

  • ABEL     The show was AMAZING!!! the setlist is the stage & production is everything at this show  I was standing right next the middle statue & is sooooo flawless also the Moon look

  • unclefloprry
    unclefloprry

    THAT WAS AMAZING, I love this man  I can't believe I was there, feel like a dream, I finally heard my favorite artist of the last 7 years live. The last time he came I wasn't here and I was depressed

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
11 minutes ago, yeezytaughtme said:

Ya trust me right when I saw it, I thought nah. You could tell the way it was worded too, just sus.

 

Do you think he really was there personally?

Idk but anything is possible. 
+ Aubrey schedule seems clear for rn

6 minutes ago, Devin said:

Idk but anything is possible. 
+ Aubrey schedule seems clear for rn

Exactly, plus look how he pulled up to the Backstreet Boys show. He's in Toronto a lot lately.

6 minutes ago, Devin said:

Idk but anything is possible. 
+ Aubrey schedule seems clear for rn

Exactly, plus look how he pulled up to the Backstreet Boys show. He's in Toronto a lot lately.

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, yeezytaughtme said:

Exactly, plus look how he pulled up to the Backstreet Boys show. He's in Toronto a lot lately.

Well you do know he still lives in his hometown lol.

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

Well you do know he still lives in his hometown lol.

Of course, hence why i'm saying he would show to Abel's show like he did years ago.

Officially going to the NJ show :duca: I just need to figure out what train I have to take from NYC :skull:

Can't wait for the setlist :duca:

 

I just check Ticketmaster is almost sold out, Philadelphia show was one of the ugly ones... get that money Abel!

41 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Can't wait for the setlist :duca:

 

I just check Ticketmaster is almost sold out, Philadelphia show was one of the ugly ones... get that money Abel!

I believe they lowered almost all the remaining tickets to $25, so if it wasn't sold out... cannot wait, going on Saturday.

On 7/11/2022 at 4:44 PM, Desire said:

Officially going to the NJ show :duca: I just need to figure out what train I have to take from NYC :skull:

Check this - https://www.njtransit.com/press-releases/nj-transit-offers-rail-service-july-metlife-concerts-weeknd-elton-john-and-los-bukis

 

I've also taken shuttles from Javits Center to Met Life before, I found this: https://www.coachusa.com/351-meadowlands-express

Yasss Abel just meet that Kid from the Toronto show 

Imagen

 

 

Tour Stage :duca:

Imagen

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Ivan_brit said:

Yasss Abel just meet that Kid from the Toronto show 

Imagen

 

 

Tour Stage :duca:

Imagen

I’m so happy he flew him out. :jonny5:

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

I’ll update the setlist over the weekend since my show is next.

 

 

what time did he gets on stage???  however I see sunlight... I need darkness for this tour 

Just now, Oktober Knight said:

He hasn't hit the stage yet? :rip:

hes been on for half an hour 

3 minutes ago, camilizer said:

hes been on for half an hour 

Ok... What's the setlist so far? 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.