Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

The Weeknd: After Hours Til Dawn

Featured Replies

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
20 hours ago, Allure said:

FWYGE5WWAAAXMzc.jpg

I’m confused … does he have 2 stages created or is Lincoln Financial the building/rehearsal location?

  • Replies 899
  • Views 72.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    Y'all won't believe what just happened. I was front row with my boyfriend tonight in Nice and we were so emotional during Less Than Zero, my boyfriend started crying and Abel first pointed to his hear

  • ABEL     The show was AMAZING!!! the setlist is the stage & production is everything at this show  I was standing right next the middle statue & is sooooo flawless also the Moon look

  • unclefloprry
    unclefloprry

    THAT WAS AMAZING, I love this man  I can't believe I was there, feel like a dream, I finally heard my favorite artist of the last 7 years live. The last time he came I wasn't here and I was depressed

45 minutes ago, Devin said:

I’m confused … does he have 2 stages created or is Lincoln Financial the building/rehearsal location?

Its where he’s going to rehearse. 

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Allure said:

Its where he’s going to rehearse. 

Gotcha! Kinda odd when usually artists do it at the first stop. But I guess Rogers Centre has other events going on rn. *shrugs*

55 minutes ago, Devin said:

I’m confused … does he have 2 stages created or is Lincoln Financial the building/rehearsal location?

It's not unusual to have more than 1 stage on rotation to set up in cities ahead of the actual date. Most pop concerts have 2-4 identical stages that rotate around the world. 

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

It's not unusual to have more than 1 stage on rotation to set up in cities ahead of the actual date. Most pop concerts have 2-4 identical stages that rotate around the world. 

True. I just figured tours with huge productions would be less common. :michael:

some people saying this tour flopped yet he got 100 million just from US leg

57 minutes ago, Montreal said:

some people saying this tour flopped yet he got 100 million just from US leg

fyN7.gif

Buy tickets for an US show or wait for the Latin American dates... :celestial5: the stage looks cool but I doubt he will bring that to Latin America. :gaycat:

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
On 6/30/2022 at 1:18 PM, Montreal said:

some people saying this tour flopped yet he got 100 million just from US leg

If Dawn FM didn’t underperform they would not be calling this tour a flop lol.

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
35 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

Buy tickets for an US show or wait for the Latin American dates... :celestial5: the stage looks cool but I doubt he will bring that to Latin America. :gaycat:

Honestly, I would suggest getting a US tix. If you have the time and money. 
 

Mainly because they have yet to announce the other legs.

His previews on Instagram and the article with Variety have me hyped. This is going to be a massive production. 

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

Saw some leaked pics of the stage. Can’t wait to see the final product! 
 

:jonny5:

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

I can see these tracks being on the setlist:

 

1. Take My Breath
2. Sacrifice 
3. Out Of Time
4. Here We Go Again
5. Is There Someone Else 
6. SH*Toline
7. Scared To Live
8. Alone Again
9. Snowchild
10. Escape From LA
11. Heartless
12. Blinding Lights
13. Save Your Tears
14. After Hours
15. I Feel It Coming
16. Starboy
17. I Cant Feel My Face
18. The Hills
19. Often
20. Call Out My Name
21. Die For You
22. Wicked Games
23. Aquainted 
24. The Morning
25. Pray For Me

28 minutes ago, Devin said:

6. SH*Toline

evelyn-eve.gif

 

OT: I wonder if he'll do any Kiss Land tracks

3 hours ago, Devin said:

I can see these tracks being on the setlist:

 

1. Take My Breath
2. Sacrifice 
3. Out Of Time
4. Here We Go Again
5. Is There Someone Else 
6. SH*Toline
7. Scared To Live
8. Alone Again
9. Snowchild
10. Escape From LA
11. Heartless
12. Blinding Lights
13. Save Your Tears
14. After Hours
15. I Feel It Coming
16. Starboy
17. I Cant Feel My Face
18. The Hills
19. Often
20. Call Out My Name
21. Die For You
22. Wicked Games
23. Aquainted 
24. The Morning
25. Pray For Me

How dare you r@t ? 

 

Spoiler

I cannot with  trashing bops like gasoline 911 etc 

 

3 hours ago, Devin said:

I can see these tracks being on the setlist:

 

1. Take My Breath
2. Sacrifice 
3. Out Of Time
4. Here We Go Again
5. Is There Someone Else 
6. SH*Toline
7. Scared To Live
8. Alone Again
9. Snowchild
10. Escape From LA
11. Heartless
12. Blinding Lights
13. Save Your Tears
14. After Hours
15. I Feel It Coming
16. Starboy
17. I Cant Feel My Face
18. The Hills
19. Often
20. Call Out My Name
21. Die For You
22. Wicked Games
23. Aquainted 
24. The Morning
25. Pray For Me

where is How do i make you love me, Lonely night, Less than zero ?

and i can also see him adding Moth to flame to his setlist 

very excited for this :jonny6:

 

the teasing makes me think it's gonna be iconic

I watched a couple of his festival performances on YouTube yesterday and it got me so hype. My date can’t come fast enough :duca:

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, Santhosh said:

How dare you r@t ? 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

I cannot with  trashing bops like gasoline 911 etc 

 

:bibliahh: I’m sorry those songs never moved me.
 

5 hours ago, Santhosh said:

where is How do i make you love me, Lonely night, Less than zero ?

and i can also see him adding Moth to flame to his setlist 

I can see these being added too. I just know based on attending his last tour he avg 22-25 tracks for a setlist. Those are the most common songs I can see him performing. Either he will be slicing or doing medleys too. :michael:

Hopefully he does the Super Bowl House of Balloons > Blinding Lights transition again that was insaneeeee

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
8 hours ago, ATWK said:

evelyn-eve.gif
 

OT: I wonder if he'll do any Kiss Land tracks

:bibliahh:
 

I love to see some Kiss Land material. But given the vibe of AH and Dawn FM - it might get ignored or he will do 1 track like Professional. :rip:

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

:bibliahh: I’m sorry those songs never moved me.

side eyeing 

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

 

I can see these being added too. I just know based on attending his last tour he avg 22-25 tracks for a setlist. Those are the most common songs I can see him performing. Either he will be slicing or doing medleys too. :michael:

lets see dude. i want the live version how do i make you me !!!! just imagine crowd going crazy over the heavy bass during chorus :jonny5:

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Hopefully he does the Super Bowl House of Balloons > Blinding Lights transition again that was insaneeeee

:jonny5:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.