Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

The Weeknd: After Hours Til Dawn

Featured Replies

11 hours ago, EyesOnMe said:

at the recent show :

 

Mike Dean - ~6:45-7:15

Snoh Aalegra - ~7:30-8:15

Abel - ~9:15?

Yeah he came out around 9. My husband and I were able to get there literally 5 mins before he started. 
 

the show was amazing :weeps::weeps::weeps:

  • Replies 899
  • Views 72.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    Y'all won't believe what just happened. I was front row with my boyfriend tonight in Nice and we were so emotional during Less Than Zero, my boyfriend started crying and Abel first pointed to his hear

  • ABEL     The show was AMAZING!!! the setlist is the stage & production is everything at this show  I was standing right next the middle statue & is sooooo flawless also the Moon look

  • unclefloprry
    unclefloprry

    THAT WAS AMAZING, I love this man  I can't believe I was there, feel like a dream, I finally heard my favorite artist of the last 7 years live. The last time he came I wasn't here and I was depressed

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Trex said:

Yeah he came out around 9. My husband and I were able to get there literally 5 mins before he started. 
 

the show was amazing :weeps::weeps::weeps:

Glad you enjoyed the show. :jonny5:

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

My guess the European leg will be announced early 2023.

On 8/29/2022 at 1:05 AM, Devin said:

My guess the European leg will be announced early 2023.

The owner of Olimpico Stadium in Rome just revealed that he's negotiating a show with Abel 

 

 

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, ariananext said:

The owner of Olimpico Stadium in Rome just revealed that he's negotiating a show with Abel 

 

 

:jonny5:
 

Finally somethings in motion. I kinda figured the European leg would be next summer due to the lack of announcement. 
 

Lowkey taken back tho cause most stars go to Milan’s San Siro?

1 hour ago, Devin said:

:jonny5:
 

Finally somethings in motion. I kinda figured the European leg would be next summer due to the lack of announcement. 
 

Lowkey taken back tho cause most stars go to Milan’s San Siro?

They're speculating he's doing both, who knows though

On 8/19/2022 at 2:38 PM, Devin said:

Pollstar should be posting his numbers idk what tf is taking them so long lol.

They barely dont post show #s anymore

 

Prepandemic it seems like almost everyone's #s were posted 

On 8/30/2022 at 1:51 PM, ariananext said:

The owner of Olimpico Stadium in Rome just revealed that he's negotiating a show with Abel 

 

 

He better do both. It will be a bloodbath again for tickets :weeps: 

On 8/30/2022 at 3:04 PM, Devin said:

:jonny5:
 

Finally somethings in motion. I kinda figured the European leg would be next summer due to the lack of announcement. 
 

Lowkey taken back tho cause most stars go to Milan’s San Siro?

Wbk that the European leg would be next summer, it’s the only possible choice. It’s a stadium tour and most stadiums are being used for soccer matches during the rest of the year 

7 hours ago, Mark Rih said:

Wbk that the European leg would be next summer, it’s the only possible choice. It’s a stadium tour and most stadiums are being used for soccer matches during the rest of the year 

Yeah, although it will be such a mess with the hot temperatures 

31 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

LA show tonight is getting filmed??? :wanda:

 

 

They were filming a scene for The Idol 

 

4 minutes ago, EyesOnMe said:

They were filming a scene for The Idol 

 

Ohhhh I see :noparty: 

 

 

I tought The Idol filming was already over

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
On 9/4/2022 at 1:18 AM, SchmoodRing said:

i need him to perform at miami or new york asap tf

Something tell me he will do a second American leg next year but less shows.

2nd Sofi Stadium rescheduled :gaycat2: he adds a 3rd SoFi stadium date :eek:

 

 

My overexposed king :clap3: his flop era they said 

 

 

Hurry up with Global dates!

18 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Did we ever get numbers for this tour?

TouringData on Twitter has been rather slow to update, but we have reported numbers for four shows.

 

 

All 20 dates have been sold out (not including the third LA one announced yesterday, of course) and Variety recently reported this interesting figure... :keir:

 

IMG_8941.png?width=457&height=401

 

 

Atlanta definitely didn’t sell out. Or maybe all the empty seats I saw were corporate seats that didn’t get used.

https://twitter.com/NewsWeeknd/status/1575544947641663488?s=20&t=J0WKbG1hgDY_yp3WpzRAoQ

49 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

:duca: 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Coming for 1 million tickets sold :WAP:

Edited by Montreal

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.