Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

The Weeknd: After Hours Til Dawn

Featured Replies

Gaaah where are the EU dates??? I was so excited to see Doja as well, god damn, maybe she recovers by the time EU tour comes around?

  • Replies 899
  • Views 72.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    Y'all won't believe what just happened. I was front row with my boyfriend tonight in Nice and we were so emotional during Less Than Zero, my boyfriend started crying and Abel first pointed to his hear

  • ABEL     The show was AMAZING!!! the setlist is the stage & production is everything at this show  I was standing right next the middle statue & is sooooo flawless also the Moon look

  • unclefloprry
    unclefloprry

    THAT WAS AMAZING, I love this man  I can't believe I was there, feel like a dream, I finally heard my favorite artist of the last 7 years live. The last time he came I wasn't here and I was depressed

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

I strongly believe Europe will be the last leg. 
 

Since its summer Oct-Feb in Latin America and Australia. He will prob tour there first unless he waits til next year.

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

Alright its time to announce the next leg. :rip:

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

Took a look and some of these shows he should cancel. :rip: Idek what he could do at this point.

2 hours ago, Devin said:

Took a look and some of these shows he should cancel. :rip: Idek what he could do at this point.

Hooo :chick2:

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
36 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

Hooo :chick2:

Yeah some of the struggling shows aren’t showing any improvement. Which worries me. Plus he hasn’t announced a solid replacement for Doja yet so idk. :mazen:

38 minutes ago, Devin said:

Yeah some of the struggling shows aren’t showing any improvement. Which worries me. Plus he hasn’t announced a solid replacement for Doja yet so idk. :mazen:

List out them 

 

I think he should have booked arenas in small cities and stadiums in big cities 

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
11 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

List out them 

 

I think he should have booked arenas in small cities and stadiums in big cities 

- Boston

- Detroit 

- Philadelphia
- Tampa
- Atlanta
- Denver
 

are the most spooky rn. The other shows are performing well some better than others.

 

—

 

I agree he should’ve done a mixture of arenas and stadiums OR did smallers stadiums/less shows instead of jumping right into an all stadium tour.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

DEAD at him finally showing attention to the tour. Still no replacement for Doja and no next leg announcement yet. :rip:
 

 

On 6/8/2022 at 11:45 PM, Devin said:

- Boston

- Detroit 

- Philadelphia
- Tampa
- Atlanta
- Denver
 

are the most spooky rn. The other shows are performing well some better than others.

 

—

 

I agree he should’ve done a mixture of arenas and stadiums OR did smallers stadiums/less shows instead of jumping right into an all stadium tour.

:rip:

He still has 1 month, and sales increase a lot on the day of the concert.

 

I think he'll be fine

 

Even if he gets 90% sold dates, that's good for a stadium

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
10 minutes ago, Armani? said:

:rip:

Atlanta show got better. Philly being his second show idk I think he should postpone that one. :skull:

There’s 16 days left until the first show :dancehall: Hope they booked a starting act :dancehall: it also seems like he was still filming for The Idol recently :dancehall:

9 hours ago, Devin said:

Atlanta show got better. Philly being his second show idk I think he should postpone that one. :skull:

Naaah 

 

it will hurt his image and It can become a talk of the town 

 

He just needs to let it slide so no one will knows about this fiasco 

 

thank god he is a female popstar :gaycat6:

Edited by Santhosh

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Santhosh said:

Naaah 

 

it will hurt his image and It can become a talk of the town 

 

He just needs to let it slide so no one will knows about this fiasco 

 

thank god he is a female popstar :gaycat6:

Facts! I’m not sure what he can do in 2 weeks. Good thing my show and Toronto are 90%+ sold out. The Phildelphia date looks concerning. I wish he did a blend of MLB and NFL stadiums. :skull:

Changing this to a stadium tour was such a mistake :rip: He should've just done the arena dates and then a quick 5-date stadium run as a victory lap

3 minutes ago, ATWK said:

Changing this to a stadium tour was such a mistake :rip: He should've just done the arena dates and then a quick 5-date stadium run as a victory lap

this, and if he didn't cancel the last one (the one that would've started in like February) he would've finished one leg by now :rip:

A stadium tour is ambitious, but I think he'll pull it off. 

 

Would love to see more promotion. I'm sure there will be a lot of last minute ticket purchases.

 

Wish they would announce a replacement for Doja, that would draw more people in.

I can’t wait for this tour, it’s gonna be so epic. 
 

He posted on his story yesterday of all his past tour posters and this one already looks like it’s gonna be a future classic:jonny5:

Only thing is now who is gonna replace Doja, if anyone will at all? We need another big name to fill in for her.

According to a Google search ad, Snoh Aalegra and Kaytranada are his openers

 

Wanted to see Doja but I don’t mind these too

Edited by EyesOnMe

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
On 6/23/2022 at 9:40 PM, EyesOnMe said:

According to a Google search ad, Snoh Aalegra and Kaytranada are his openers

Wait they would make decent opening acts. :jonny:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.