Horror Movies | 2023 HORROR RATE NOW! (pg. 232)

Outlaws

4 hours ago, Johnny Cash said:

Reminder that Resurrection has the best horror performance of the year (poor Mia Goth) 

CzVdba6.gif

Speaking of, we should also nominate Scream Queen of the Year, Jumpscare of the Year, Scene of the Year, etc :duca: @ChapelHooker

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reverse Warholian

• ChapelHooker

• The Witch

• genetic fail

all my friends hate me isnt horror at all. why is it on the list. i wasted 1h of my life :redface:

1 hour ago, ChapelHooker said:

SPIIIILL

then why did you really exclude it from the Letterboxd list sis? you're like the only Resurrection stan here :deadbanana4:

23 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

then why did you really exclude it from the Letterboxd list sis? you're like the only Resurrection stan here :deadbanana4:

It’s literally on there <3

7 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

It’s literally on there <3

oh cool. it wasn't there earlier when i checked.

anyway Resurrection is a cute honorable mention for me.

it turned out to be one of the better ones this year. 2022 was very mid overall outside of maybe 4-5 bangers

CzVdba6.gif

6 hours ago, Johnny Cash said:

Don't forget to vote for international horror darling Incantation 

MV5BYjUxZGI1ODQtMDljMS00ZTUwLWI0NTMtYjc2

Not this snooze

CzVdba6.gif

On 11/29/2022 at 5:08 PM, ChapelHooker said:

Hello! The 2022 ATRL Horror Movie Rate has officially launched :clap: Would be thrilled to have you participate :heart:

where can i see the list what r the rules

6 hours ago, Johnny Cash said:

Don't forget to vote for international horror darling Incantation 

MV5BYjUxZGI1ODQtMDljMS00ZTUwLWI0NTMtYjc2

This disappointment :skull:

28 minutes ago, TMRA said:

where can i see the list what r the rules

first post on page 79 x

1 hour ago, ChapelHooker said:

first post on page 79 x

I linked to that post in the OP earlier today, just in case :hug:

1 hour ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Piggy is a cute girl so far. Top 12 bound, I fear. @Bhabylon

CzVdba6.gif

I’m not surprised, it was made for the artsy cultured girls such as ourselves 

CzVdba6.gif

Edited by Bhabylon

40 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

I’m not surprised, it was made for the artsy cultured girls such as ourselves 

CzVdba6.gif

The abductor was kinda hot 

CzVdba6.gif

I'm going to watch Skinamarink soon, anyone already knows it's sh*t or not? :-* 

1 minute ago, hypnodemiluv said:

I'm going to watch Skinamarink soon, anyone already knows it's sh*t or not? :-* 

I haven't watched it yet but even people who loved it say it's a very unconventional movie. it's def experimental and more of a "mood piece" but also supposedly extremely scary and moody. 

Just now, ChapelHooker said:

I haven't watched it yet but even people who loved it say it's a very unconventional movie. it's def experimental and more of a "mood piece" but also supposedly extremely scary and moody. 

we will see SOON  :-* 

I haven't seen that many horror films this year to participate, but i'll definitely be checking the results.

Although after seeing all the praise that Malignant had in here, I won't get my hopes up sG0sS1x.gif 

So I'm gonna start watching some movies from the list so I can properly participate in this.

Gonna start with that Sandra Oh movie because I need some movie in the bottom 2 along with Panned Panned Panned. :gaycat5:

WOW. How is no one talking about the best horror film of the year, SIGNIFICANT OTHER?! I just watched this and it was amazing. Miss Maika served another masterpiece. Great writing, great acting, well plotted, twists that were actually surprising, and an excellent, satisfying ending. The foreshadowing was done really well and I loved the deeper themes (love, panic disorder) that were woven in. 

Kind of gobbled up Smile, Black Phone, MEHn, Speak No Evil, and even Barbarian and Nope, I fear! 

44 minutes ago, Miles. said:

WOW. How is no one talking about the best horror film of the year, SIGNIFICANT OTHER?! I just watched this and it was amazing. Miss Maika served another masterpiece. Great writing, great acting, well plotted, twists that were actually surprising, and an excellent, satisfying ending. The foreshadowing was done really well and I loved the deeper themes (love, panic disorder) that were woven in. 

Kind of gobbled up Smile, Black Phone, MEHn, Speak No Evil, and even Barbarian and Nope, I fear! 

THANK YOU! An amazing movie for sure. It had everything in it.

@Reverse Warholian 's taste left the chat for this one. 

On 12/2/2022 at 1:55 AM, Roberto said:

So I'm gonna start watching some movies from the list so I can properly participate in this.

Gonna start with that Sandra Oh movie because I need some movie in the bottom 2 along with Panned Panned Panned. :gaycat5:

Mr Harrigan's Flop comes to my mind :eli:

17 hours ago, Miles. said:

Just watched it thanks to you lol loved the twists. Def will be in my favorites list. I kinda wanted to see what wouldve happened if she went with it :gaycat6:

Edited by Companion

Umma was not it. Sandra did an amazing job but the movie was a snoozefest and the end made zero sense to me. 

Since apart from Panned Panned Panned, all the horror movies I have watched this year have been either ok, good or amazing, I'm gonna watch the Mr. Harrison's Phone movie to add another panned mess to my list. :redface:

22 hours ago, Miles. said:

The Hack Phone maybe. The others remain largely unbothered 

sG0sS1x.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.