Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Random Thoughts

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37.3k
  • Views 805.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Love sneaking into the base threads of artists I don't care about/for sometimes but in a sociological study kind of way, it's like a whole other world   Like, what are the Normani or Hilary

  • Now what is this sponsored ad I just got on Instagram

  • conatus
    conatus

I need to work on my bts freebies ive been so slack and I only got 4 months left.

And honestly Peru is disgusting and don't deserve BTS they should of cancelled on them but they are too nice and will still give it their all even on 0 sleep and disrespectweeps

Doin some infographics

Praying for the panama people today and the quakes to stop

I love fridays

SUGAS HAIR IS SO LONG NOWWWWWWWWW! I truly hop he keeps it long for Australia

took me forever to log into my old last.fm account and it STILL made no fuckin difference.

but seriously .. TF all these are my old accounts too because I was 14 with multi personitlys and mentally Insane and unmedicated but i cant even log into them bc the emails I used was probably yahoo or some ****

https://www.last.fm/user/GlamorousCat

https://www.last.fm/user/Angel_Toes

https://www.last.fm/user/Candy_Jayne

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.