Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Random Thoughts

Featured Replies

Hyunjin doing fashion week appearance

And suga flying somewhere solo for some sport event

My faves are doing solo stuff this weekend I can't breathe 😭 want them both to stay safe and wish all those people who put there phones in their faces when they try to walk through an airport a bad day

  • Replies 36.8k
  • Views 780.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Love sneaking into the base threads of artists I don't care about/for sometimes but in a sociological study kind of way, it's like a whole other world   Like, what are the Normani or Hilary

  • Now what is this sponsored ad I just got on Instagram

  • conatus
    conatus

Today hasn't started off good at all. So my bestie picking me up to give me a girls night because I needed it after nearly having 2 accidents in a 1 minute drive

Opera installing some AI shite extension not even explaning what it is, death to all of them

3.gif

No rain is expected for at least 10 days, and it's already been 10 days without it ffs, I am so tired right now

andreexcx.gif

52 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

No rain is expected for at least 10 days, and it's already been 10 days without it ffs, I am so tired right now

andreexcx.gif

Alright Selena Gomez.

I can't not calm down after my little close call today and that is making me want to buy **** load of stray kidss stuff to fill the hole but I cant because I won't have an address for the next 3 months.

what do I do when my only comfort thing is unreachable dancehall2 I just want the Season Greetings

and I don't see my therapist till 28th of october idk how long I can't handle it anymore weeps

1 hour ago, Graves said:

Alright Selena Gomez.

It took me a minute to understand, but when I did it was a big ijbol deadbanana thank you babe, I needed that

pikachoo

Btw, how are you? And are you gonna join in the nickname contest, even as just a rater and not a submitter?

kukai

5 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

It took me a minute to understand, but when I did it was a big ijbol deadbanana thank you babe, I needed that

pikachoo

Btw, how are you? And are you gonna join in the nickname contest, even as just a rater and not a submitter?

kukai

Me spending more time in the rate signup thread than actually doing rates.

kukai

I might give it a go. My creative juices haven't exactly been flowing lately. The shade has been stale.

Just now, Graves said:

Me spending more time in the rate signup thread than actually doing rates.

kukai

I might give it a go. My creative juices haven't exactly been flowing lately. The shade has been stale.

The goal of the contest is for everyone to have a blast and to not take it too seriously, so feel free to decide what's best for you hug

Besides, you'll be proud of the graphics I've created for it

kukai

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.