Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Random Thoughts

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36.7k
  • Views 778.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Love sneaking into the base threads of artists I don't care about/for sometimes but in a sociological study kind of way, it's like a whole other world   Like, what are the Normani or Hilary

  • Now what is this sponsored ad I just got on Instagram

  • conatus
    conatus

esande_gl_13jan12_pa_b.jpg2048x2730--41f64cf097c1-assets-elleuk-coLife in the UK in the early- to mid-2010s was just living in a constant state of fear of what these two were going to do next

21 hours ago, California said:

might fuck around and see what the new ahs season is about but I feel like I'll waste my time

playboi

Did you figure what it's about? Like is there an actual plot or did they bring back all those characters for fan service.

nws51dt6.thumb.png.84fdbcf24dea49a327880

Just now, Hollywood. said:

Did you figure what it's about? Like is there an actual plot or did they bring back all those characters for fan service.

nws51dt6.thumb.png.84fdbcf24dea49a327880

I haven't watched

nws51dt6.thumb.png.84fdbcf24dea49a327880

yet

nws51dt6.thumb.png.84fdbcf24dea49a327880

11 minutes ago, California said:

I haven't watched

nws51dt6.thumb.png.84fdbcf24dea49a327880

yet

nws51dt6.thumb.png.84fdbcf24dea49a327880

I did and I'm still trying to figure what it's about.

nws51dt6.thumb.png.84fdbcf24dea49a327880

The old man is the devil that will be reborn. Jessica Lange and that clown are one of his 12 „apostoles". They want to open the gates of hell and the witches will have to prevent it. It doesn't change the fact that the writing is bad

Video unavailable by this uploaded has choosen to not make this video available in your country is the SOTY.

pikachoo

33 minutes ago, playboi said:

a serve

Her best song along this gem, she randomly decided to release one of best songs of the 2010s here

When people say their favorite artist is Alanis Morisette I just assume they don't listen to music often and just like that Ironic song

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.