Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Random Thoughts

Featured Replies

Swiftie mods trying to be in on the joke… toofunny3 you know, to „reclaim the narrative" 1stplace

  • Replies 36.7k
  • Views 778.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Love sneaking into the base threads of artists I don't care about/for sometimes but in a sociological study kind of way, it's like a whole other world   Like, what are the Normani or Hilary

  • Now what is this sponsored ad I just got on Instagram

  • conatus
    conatus

3 minutes ago, Angelshark said:

Swiftie mods trying to be in on the joke… toofunny3 you know, to „reclaim the narrative" 1stplace

Love some good trolling but this attempt was... Hmmm. Their soul wasn't on it if you know what I mean. It felt more petty rather than done for the love of the art.

eating my Labubu-shapedT Dubai chocolate while watching Love Island

oRNOKXt.png

FlmKjq3.jpeg

6 hours ago, Suilen said:

Swiftie 'humor'

IMG-20260924-WA0000.thumb.jpg.8baf444bec

Everytime I see this picture I keep thinking it's the Mariah Careys album cover.

she's not even being original anymore

okay the main atrl page is giving me the ick. Why is that woman's face there

26 minutes ago, California said:

this Circuit des Yeux daughtery

bione-gretchen.gif

I had her previous album COCKdust saved

reverse-a-fazenda.gif

23 minutes ago, Suilen said:

Cranes fawwwk fawk fawk another bird band stomping on the Goose

a pixelated image of a woman in a white dress dancing

This is how I found out cranes is a bird and not another way to say skull (in my native language skull is cranio)

Just now, Kabrona said:

It sends me when I remember this was on Addison summer playlist

And looking back at that playlist it looks fake as hell. You can't convince me that Addison Rae, the Addison Rae listened to a post 90s Prince album

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.