Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Random Thoughts

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36.7k
  • Views 778k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Love sneaking into the base threads of artists I don't care about/for sometimes but in a sociological study kind of way, it's like a whole other world   Like, what are the Normani or Hilary

  • Now what is this sponsored ad I just got on Instagram

  • conatus
    conatus

3 minutes ago, Kabrona said:

This is how I found out cranes is a bird and not another way to say skull (in my native language skull is cranio)

Evil Solange - Skulls in the Sky

Next week is my 17th year anniversary. rip

Any news if there will be a Best of section this year at all? Last year was as dead as I am in this site.

Edited by Sunderland 4ever

4 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

Cranes stanning session is something I would never see, so here's their best track

tenor.gif

I went through Uncut's top 200 goth albums list so there might be more things you'd never see mentioned

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, Suilen said:

I went through Uncut's top 200 goth albums list so there might be more things you'd never see mentioned

tenor.gif

I'm making a personal mega playlist of 90s dream pop and re listened to their debut recently

tenor.gif

2 minutes ago, Suilen said:

I went through Uncut's top 200 goth albums list so there might be more things you'd never see mentioned

tenor.gif

They don't hit as hard as the most known female rock bands of the 90s, but they also have been pretty consistent throughout their (short) career

tenor.gif

2 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

She may have the voice of a chipmunk, but when she hits she hits HARD

tenor.gif

Jpop vocals have prepared me for this moment

tenor.gif

the vocals were never a problem when it came to them unlike today's artists such as scoobybadaboobe. You need to have some classtenor.gif

45 minutes ago, California said:

scoobybadaboobe

The sheer amount of genius behind scoobydoobeedoo, legit one of the funniest nicknames ever

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, Florence Belch said:

The sheer amount of genius behind scoobydoobeedoo, legit one of the funniest nicknames ever

tenor.gif

Such a good name for making drags, oh beabadpoopee

This one is also on the same level as far as horrible edm era pop albums go.

Rita_Ora_ORA.jpg?utm_source=en.wikipedia

Edited by Kabrona

3 minutes ago, Kabrona said:

This one is also on the same level as far as horrible edm era pop albums go.

Rita_Ora_ORA.jpg?utm_source=en.wikipedia

Living in the UK during this psyop

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.