Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, Zack said:

I mean she still kinda managed to have a decent solo career in Korea despite the sabotages from SM. 

 

But I'm happy she's focusing on the Chinese market. They always supported her and there are many opportunities available. Plus she won't be blocked by Korea-China political tensions because she's a U.S. citizen, not Korean. 

 

People were dragging her for going on this show, but it's one of the popular ones in China and she's already getting a lot of attention on Weibo etc. for her participation. 

I saw kpop stans dragging her for it but it's because they have no clue what this show is about :rip: I think some of them thought it's just another survival show like Produce or something but literal legends of Chinese music industry were on it such as Na Ying, Yang Yuying, Cecilia Cheung or Rainie Yang and now Cyndi Wang (who I love :heart2:) joined this season too. These are all big names in the industry and that's what the show is about, established female entertainers aged 30+ making waves again. I was shocked when I found out Jessica was joining it but I'm happy because I've been a fan of this show ever since it started and I'm looking forward to her appearance on it.

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

I guess nothing will happen to Garam. Hybe/SouMu will fight for her like SM fought for Taeyong
 

PolishedWeightyCowbird-size_restricted.gif

A victim of school bullying AND vicious defamation. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/05/a-visibly-shaken-ncts-taeyong-reveals-his-painful-experience-of-being-bullied-by-schoolmates-during-middle-school

PolishedWeightyCowbird-size_restricted.gif

LE SSERAFIM doing so decently on the charts while being the public enemy #1 gg in Korea

 

PolishedWeightyCowbird-size_restricted.gif

12 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

I guess nothing will happen to Garam. Hybe/SouMu will fight for her like SM fought for Taeyong
 

PolishedWeightyCowbird-size_restricted.gif

At least Scamyong was SM's chosen one and a stan magnet. Gabully is just a filler member in the group. 

I'll just assume whoever believes the garam thing is not true after her school didn't say that document was fake is evil, sick and twisted
PolishedWeightyCowbird-size_restricted.g

1 minute ago, gimmelaugh said:

I saw kpop stans dragging her for it but it's because they have no clue what this show is about :rip: I think some of them thought it's just another survival show like Produce or something but literal legends of Chinese music industry were on it such as Na Ying, Yang Yuying, Cecilia Cheung or Rainie Yang and now Cyndi Wang (who I love :heart2:) joined this season too. These are all big names in the industry and that's what the show is about, established female entertainers aged 30+ making waves again. I was shocked when I found out Jessica was joining it but I'm happy because I've been a fan of this show ever since it started and I'm looking forward to her appearance on it.

I watched parts of the 1st season (the one with Ning Jing etc.) and it was good and high budget. 

 

I think it's the right decision for her (although it's a bit messy/trashy that they put Gillian Chung on the same show :rip:)...I wouldn't be mad if she released a Mandarin solo album after this show/group. That has been requested a lot. 

 

The theme MV just debuted as well. I don't like the song as much as the other season I watched :gaycat6:

But Jessica is slaying it. 

 

 

 

4 minutes ago, Butters said:

LE SSERAFIM doing so decently on the charts while being the public enemy #1 gg in Korea

I believe Kim Saeron is currently rocketing up the charts as public enemy #1 g in Korea.  Well, sidewalk utility cabinet enemy, anyway.  Unless the passenger in the car is actually a same age female friend.

 

:cm:

So now The Pinks do YG boys groups tiktok dances :eli:  Lisa in this case

:gaycat6:

 

1 hour ago, Aslan said:

 

this boy will never catch a break…:fan:

I'm still not even sure what this man did. I thought it was revealed that everyone in the class sucked, including the teacher.

18 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

Instead of worrying about what idols were doing in middle school, maybe we should just have idols who are still in middle school.

 

 

It's just safer that way.

 

:cm:

I don't particularly care for this girl but I will admit that this was undoubtedly hilarious.

5 minutes ago, Lalisa said:

So now The Pinks do YG boys groups tiktok dances :eli:  Lisa in this case

:gaycat6:

 

Queen of promoting flops

 

PolishedWeightyCowbird-size_restricted.g

 

 

 

This is such a smart move for those nugu companies to make.:clap3:From latin inspired bops straight to BLs. The guy on the left (Jaehan) also participated in Produce 101.:gaycat2:

I don't think any semi-succesful group would do it, aside from maybe The Boyz.

1 minute ago, DanyelP23 said:
I don't think any semi-succesful group would do it, aside from maybe The Boyz.

Cravity have demonstrated that they won't shy away from taking on The Boyz' sloppy seconds.

 

:cm:

5 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:
I don't think any semi-succesful group would do it, aside from maybe The Boyz.

their entire career already revolves around pretending to be gay

19 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

 

 

This is such a smart move for those nugu companies to make.:clap3:From latin inspired bops straight to BLs. The guy on the left (Jaehan) also participated in Produce 101.:gaycat2:

I don't think any semi-succesful group would do it, aside from maybe The Boyz.

Wasn’t Jaehyun from NCT supposed to start in a BL drama too? 

4 minutes ago, Adama said:

Wasn’t Jaehyun from NCT supposed to start in a BL drama too? 

Both his straight and gay dramas got cancelled. The straight one because the lead actress got into a scandal and was put on hold indefinitely and the BL because it had a messy and problematic script.:lakitu:

Someone is working very hard to prevent his acting debut:swan:

This scandal is quite big and will be what Garam & Les Miserables are most known for, for years.

It is in everyone's best interests to let Garam go. Hope Hybe do the right thing

16 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

 

 

This is such a smart move for those nugu companies to make.:clap3:From latin inspired bops straight to BLs. The guy on the left (Jaehan) also participated in Produce 101.:gaycat2:

I don't think any semi-succesful group would do it, aside from maybe The Boyz.

I can see them capitalize the Yaoi girlies who have been writing fanfics based from the members that even dates back to the 2nd Gen Group like TVXQ and Big Bang :gaycat2:

58 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

I'll just assume whoever believes the garam thing is not true after her school didn't say that document was fake is evil, sick and twisted
PolishedWeightyCowbird-size_restricted.g

I think they have other things to worry about :skull:

51 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

 

 

This is such a smart move for those nugu companies to make.:clap3:From latin inspired bops straight to BLs. The guy on the left (Jaehan) also participated in Produce 101.:gaycat2:

I don't think any semi-succesful group would do it, aside from maybe The Boyz.

Their group is called OMEGA & he’s starring in a BL ? 

This was a set up from the beginning :bibliahh:

3 hours ago, hallucinate said:

uzl1r04.gif

I mean it's not like the boys won it by force. JYP clearly had no interest in keeping the copyright to the group, so they are lucky he was nice. Congrats to them still. :clap3: 

My question is, if LE SSERAFIM end up getting album sales AND a digital HIT (which Fearless is shaping up to be) will HYPE feel any need to kick Gabully out? :celestial5:

13 minutes ago, Tomek said:

I think they have other things to worry about :skull:

They still responded to it though, and its obviously giving ''it's true but if we release it we're getting sued!'', if it was fake it would be as easy as saying so :deadbanana4:

 

20 minutes ago, Lalisa said:

 

What is this and why does it look straight out of 2008 :rip:

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.