Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

I feel really bad for Sakura, Chaewon and Kazuha. All great members dragged into this mess. They all deserved the world 

 

#GaramOUT

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

19 minutes ago, Companion said:

I think HYO is soo beautiful and actually looks like Lia. Both of them looks goregous to me. I always find lia the prettiest in itzy.

It’s true. She has been serving since mafia. :clap3:

23 minutes ago, boubour said:

Irene, her sons 

BN8rEMj.gif

Irene, Garam and AOA Jimin should form a trio a la VIVIZ tbh

 

BN8rEMj.gif

 

7 hours ago, Zack said:

Jessica sold 21.5k first day. The way you put decimal points for all the sales, except Jessica's which you rounded down to a lower number :dies:

 

Also she was not front loaded like Yoona because she went on to sell 50k Hanteo/80k Gaon. And this was with SM constantly BLACKLISTING her. 

Sorry its not malicious I couldnt find an exact # for Jessica :deadbanana4: Dont assume bad intent girly I'm a fan of Jessica

7 minutes ago, Britney Jean said:

Irene, Garam and AOA Jimin should form a trio a la VIVIZ tbh

 

BN8rEMj.gif

 

Add Soojin in there too, she’s currently unemployed. Lia can also join since this group will probably fit her much better than Itzy! 
 

 

omg when u think about it, Garam, Irene and Soojin were all chose to embody the introverted quiet girl persona lol, wonder why! 

BN8rEMj.gif

Edited by Kh-Loud

5 minutes ago, Harrier said:

Sorry its not malicious I couldnt find an exact # for Jessica :deadbanana4: Dont assume bad intent girly I'm a fan of Jessica

We at Coridel forgive you. This time. 

 

y0C16zA.gif

30 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

The way some of you baguettes in here only use boy groups to thirst on and objectify :dies:

Ikr nothing wrong with finding them attractive but sometimes it feels so dehumanizing

 

 

 

Edited by BigBangStan

4 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

I still don't know what it could be, one is deffo the kr comeback but what about the other!? Another one? English release? We need answers :WAP:

 

Take it being their best song and Yujingend having the most lines!

Coincidence - I THINK NOT!

 

ningningkarinawinter.gif

After people drag hyo so much in here I thoguht she was a flop but after listening her songs I realized that I heard dessert and second so many times on social media. So whats the truth? Is she a flop or queen of moderate viral hits?

15 minutes ago, Companion said:

After people drag hyo so much in here I thoguht she was a flop but after listening her songs I realized that I heard dessert and second so many times on social media. So whats the truth? Is she a flop or queen of moderate viral hits?

hits in the streets

y0C16zA.gif

Interesting that people see Lia because I actually think Hyoyeon is serving Karina at some angles in the DEEP MV. 

y0C16zA.gif

Garam is kinda useless in the group anyway they don't need her :cm: Soojin ha

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

The way some of you baguettes in here only use boy groups to thirst on and objectify :dies:

Well you know the main demographic in this site right? :dies:

nothing wrong with appreciating and thirsting over some man Candy. But I do like some bgs more for the music though, like ENHYPEN and EXO (although they do have hotties in there :gaycat2:)

Hagrene kind of an angel compared to Garam

 

BN8rEMj.gif

 

the fact that some girlies let Lia of all people bully them tho :deadbanana: 

35 minutes ago, Companion said:

After people drag hyo so much in here I thoguht she was a flop but after listening her songs I realized that I heard dessert and second so many times on social media. So whats the truth? Is she a flop or queen of moderate viral hits?

She's not a flop nor a huge success, so yeah moderate viral hits queen is kinda perfect to describe her.

 

Second her latest single has 6 million streams, Dessert has 35 million streams on Spotify and Sober has 50 million views on youtube. Not to mention both Dessert and Second are in a lot of Tiktok videos. In terms of sales she might hit around 10k first week with this album.
 

But she is the least popular SNSD member, so to have more viral hits and similar album sales to some other soloists from popular groups of the 2nd gen including her fellow members is definitely not a flop.
 

Edited by exists

I need to do some readying about Korea's bullying problems, SO many girls with bullying scandals that have been taken so seriously. It must be an epidemic :rip:

1 hour ago, starstruckaj said:

I hope Garam doesn’t fumble the Leslayrafim bag, Hybe might need to call Minju back and try convincing her to be an idol again. Hell I’ll even take an under-appreciated random GP999 girlie over this lil bully 

 

BN8rEMj.gif

kawaguchi yurina korea needs you

 

BN8rEMj.gif

34 minutes ago, Companion said:

After people drag hyo so much in here I thoguht she was a flop but after listening her songs I realized that I heard dessert and second so many times on social media. So whats the truth? Is she a flop or queen of moderate viral hits?

She always releases fun bops and the girls can't handle that she's better than their faves so they tend to avoid her

y0C16zA.gif

1 hour ago, Kety said:

I feel really bad for Sakura, Chaewon and Kazuha. All great members dragged into this mess. They all deserved the world 

 

#GaramOUT

I feel bad for Yunjin the most. She’s waited so long to debut and is so talented vocally. 
 

Honestly I’m not even surprised at these idol bully scandals anymore. I mean most of these idols are rich kids, and of course they’re pretty. And the combination of those two in Korea means that they’re a part of “high school elite” as someone said before. 
and if we know enough about Korean school system, it’s clear that those kind of kids can get away with a lot and even the teachers don’t care enough. So these kids feel like they get a free pass to do whatever they see engrained in the school culture and hierarchy. The society is at fault more than those kids on this matter tbh.  
BN8rEMj.gif

43 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

I still don't know what it could be, one is deffo the kr comeback but what about the other!? Another one? English release? We need answers :WAP:

Nayeon solo? Idk which one is coming first though :jonny2:

maybe nasolo in June  and the final full goodbye album in august

:jonny:

1 hour ago, Kh-Loud said:

Add Soojin in there too, she’s currently unemployed. Lia can also join since this group will probably fit her much better than Itzy! 
 

 

omg when u think about it, Garam, Irene and Soojin were all chose to embody the introverted quiet girl persona lol, wonder why! 

BN8rEMj.gif

nnn why did i somehow forget about Soojin already? A FAD. They're quiet because they have skeletons in their closet, sis

 

BN8rEMj.gif

 

Just now, Britney Jean said:

nnn why did i somehow forget about Soojin already? A FAD. They're quiet because they have skeletons in their closet, sis

 

BN8rEMj.gif

 

Soojin getting kicked out was and is still stupid though Dont @ me

BN8rEMj.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.