Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

When Garam returns to the industry

 

Edited by Pluto2022

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

10 hours ago, cantstopmes said:

aw 

 

them saying this and then JYPE deciding to give them a song that none of them can sing live without straining :rip: goodness


Are the Korean ahjummas just that effective at supporting this man or are we simply lied to by the majority of Kpop fans belittling his actual dominance?
 

Lim Young Woong's album is topping Melon streams, has a top 10 song in the Melon and Circle Yearly chart, has a no.1 most streamed MV (which BTS didn't even appear on in the top 10), and he sold more than 1 million copies of his most recent album.

 

He also is in contention to actually snatch the major awards from these Kpop bias. As long as he's around that Best Male Solo isn't an easy award to grab anymore for idols (giving Baekhyun/Jungkook/V a well deserved competition).

47 minutes ago, Shou7 said:

I enjoy both groups but lets not setup LSFM with any discussion abt authenticity :rip: 

 

YJ "songwriter" ok and what lyrics has she put out for the group? All she does is drop a few indie girl videos here and there. Sakura ...... Has she even streamed any games on youtube in the past year...? The only member who is having their strength featured in actual material is kazuha and her leg splits (and we love that for her!!!)

 

And the authenticity of their whole idgaf what the world thinks concept kinda died with garam's career. both groups are manufactured as hell, but at least aespa doesnt hide it.

She also has writing credits on both minis :nicole2:

38 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

TXT has one of the best bg visuals. I also like they have distinguishable beauty style. 

 

Also, I looked at Younghoon's predebut and he looked NOTHING like he is now so it's ironic that you called Txt plastic when the guy you just praised is the definition of plastic :deadbanana2:

But he doesn't look botched, he looks natural even if he is not.

 

I mean :toofunny2: 

 

ltFEzcI1bvBeDmI72MSHu5DXcX3__04khT74798f

 

I love Taeh but... 

main-qimg-13d6a23a56daade5aa9fd423ecc117

 

And YH does not look that different to me 

 

DZCrwbdU8AEJ2HO?format=jpg&name=small

 

 

 

 

 

Ik she isn't really discussed in here but I'm so happy Younha is getting a hit again after like 10 years :jonny:Her music has always been so good.

17 minutes ago, Butters said:

She also has writing credits on both minis :nicole2:

Guess i stand corrected!!! :bird:

Yeah that LSRFM photo concept looks similar to aespa but You guys need to chill, it's a concept that probably won't be used on the actual MV. Just like the mermaid/watery fairy from Fearless Album Korea version. 

3 hours ago, aesthetic bih said:

TXT has one of the best bg visuals. I also like they have distinguishable beauty style. 

 

The best looking 4th gen bg voted by knetz had some forehead veins popping up yesterday. 

 

r8WwsQm.gif

2 hours ago, DelRey said:

But he doesn't look botched, he looks natural even if he is not.

 

I mean :toofunny2: 

 

ltFEzcI1bvBeDmI72MSHu5DXcX3__04khT74798f

 

I love Taeh but... 

main-qimg-13d6a23a56daade5aa9fd423ecc117

 

And YH does not look that different to me 

 

DZCrwbdU8AEJ2HO?format=jpg&name=small

 

 

 

 

 

The point is they all had some work done. It's the hypocrisy that I wanted to point out...

 

Plus "naturally looking plastic surgery" doesn't even make any sense cuz being natural means not have any ps done.

 

And not you being bias. That pic you posted looks like another boy. 

Edited by aesthetic bih

13 minutes ago, Blank Space said:

 

The best looking 4th gen bg voted by knetz had some forehead veins popping up yesterday. 

 

r8WwsQm.gif

I didn't know this information beforehand (and I consider myself a MOA :skull: #flopfan) but now it makes sense :rip:

 

 

11 minutes ago, Blank Space said:

 

The best looking 4th gen bg voted by knetz had some forehead veins popping up yesterday. 

 

r8WwsQm.gif

Best Visuals, best looking group was The Boyz.

 

What's the difference you tell me.

Edited by Xalric

22 minutes ago, Chemist said:

:duca:

 

Now we need 2NE1 and SISTAR officially a reunion comeback too :duca:

2 minutes ago, Winmill De Kwynn said:

Now we need 2NE1 and SISTAR officially a reunion comeback too :duca:

And f(x) :duca:

3 hours ago, Blueberry Kisses said:

Ik she isn't really discussed in here but I'm so happy Younha is getting a hit again after like 10 years :jonny:Her music has always been so good.

Agreed! I've been following her since she promoted Broke Up Today and I'm glad she's still getting recognition. A lot of idols actually sing her songs for auditions/evaluations.

 

 

We need a Rainbow comeback since the girls actually still keep in touch. Since RBW acquired DSP, I think they have the rights to their songs?

 

I think with 4minute it would close to impossible for them to regroup :rip:

 

 

Edited by JohnDoe

11 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Sangyeon from The Boyz is literally a handsomer/prettier version of Bang Chan.

 

53dca7cbd6cc97e825e9bb7d37e8cc3fe547340b.gifv29f20fe1ea377be446d3bb4e14168758c271612b.gifv

1ceb5f33fc7e58ad81ad58e8d6f8fc1a4b928057.gifv

 

Wait who’s that :duca:? How old he is???? He look grown 
 

 

11 hours ago, cantstopmes said:

Wouldve slayed on the charts if this was the title track and had a high budget mv 

 

The way it fit the Christmas season so much! It’s the Sophie track? 
 

 

7 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

 

Hag legends ONLY!

 

nnyah.gif

 

DESERVED :clap3:

50 minutes ago, JohnDoe said:

We need a Rainbow comeback since the girls actually still keep in touch. Since RBW acquired DSP, I think they have the rights to their songs?

When this Kara thing was first devised, it was more about the NFTs than songs.  Of course, that kinda froze up in between when the deals were done and the reunion, so it was nice they were allowed to comeback anyway.

 

:cm:

Image

 

:party: G WON

 

 

 

Apparently the all member album is a full album with all the songs :duca:

18 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Image

 

:party: G WON

 

 

 

Apparently the all member album is a full album with all the songs :duca:

Now B all of a sudden sounds kinda LIT too :jonny5:

They will single-handedly save 2023 at this point, all demos sound above average :bam:

 

38 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

My hag queens KARA winning. I could have never imagined :jonny:

When I Move is my favorite kpop song in a while and the best KARA comeback since Pandora for me. It's SO good. I'm so glad they managed to comeback for the 15th anniversary. Hope more groups keep doing it. Forever 1 and When I Move are two of my fave songs this year. 

Edited by Gaia

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.