Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

XOANTY

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by XOANTY

  1. THIS BECAUSE, LMFAO! But the girls absolutely CLEARED. This is a certified B.O.P.! The ad-libs at the end are *chef's kiss* perfection!
  2. XOANTY replied to iamvladd's topic in Base
    Yas! What is your date? Mine is March 18th!
  3. XOANTY replied to iamvladd's topic in Base
    ...yeah, I'm definitely taking this with a grain of salt. The username alone is a mess, lol. The "i" being a "L" ... meh.
  4. Now wait. This really eats.
  5. For your immaculate consideration: 1. Hyolyn - Layin' Low (feat. Jooyoung) 2. Le Sserafim - Antifragile 3. NewJeans - Hype Boy 4. Jo Yuri - Love Shhh! 5. IVE - After Like 6. P1Harmony - Do It Like This 7. Kim Yo Han - Dessert
  6. XOANTY replied to iamvladd's topic in Base
    Yes, I actually do believe it will be recorded. I got that DM from Adele Access on Friday and submitted my video Saturday.
  7. XOANTY replied to iamvladd's topic in Base
    It feels like we've waited a whole year for this M/V. Oh, wait. We have. Either way, we're about to get FED!
  8. XOANTY replied to iamvladd's topic in Base
    LMFAO. Yeah, we gon' Yeah, we gon' need this deleted. GET IT OUT OF THE AIR IMMEDIATELY.
  9. XOANTY replied to iamvladd's topic in Base
    Counting down the days until March 18th. 161 DAYS.
  10. XOANTY replied to iamvladd's topic in Base
    OK? Snatch another couple Emmys next year to -really- make them seethe.
  11. XOANTY replied to iamvladd's topic in Base
    BEAUTIFUL. I'm such a simp. for this song.
  12. XOANTY replied to iamvladd's topic in Base
    Things are starting to get exciting! I've no doubts she's going to make the show completely flawless this time around. She learned a really tough lesson the last time around.
  13. XOANTY replied to iamvladd's topic in Base
    AGREED. It is still my favorite to this day. I have a very personal connection with it.
  14. XOANTY replied to iamvladd's topic in Base
  15. XOANTY replied to iamvladd's topic in Base
    Truly. '30' just -screams- sweater weather. I can't believe we're coming up on it's one-year anniversary and we still don't have the #@%!ing 'IDW' M/V. But with that being said, I'm pretty sure her team is working up something for 'Weekends with Adele'. Something in me really feels like they're about to come through.
  16. XOANTY replied to iamvladd's topic in Base
    Right! I just know she's already designed a sickening backdrop. I hope she'll at least show that.
  17. XOANTY replied to iamvladd's topic in Base
    For me? 19 > 21 > 30 > 25. ACTUALLY 19 > 30 > 21 > 25. I really had to think.
  18. XOANTY replied to iamvladd's topic in Base
    Welp. My tweet is where I stand on all the speculation going on...
  19. No, but W T F is going on? Where is Mariah?
  20. XOANTY replied to iamvladd's topic in Base
    I agree completely with this. Just based off of 'WWW' and 'CBT' as bonus tracks, we know the other unreleased tracks are top tier as well. It really would serve them well to re-release for the one year anniversary this November, just in time for the start of the Vegas residency.
  21. Chile in 2023, Bey and Adele will have the tightest grip on my bank account.
  22. XOANTY replied to iamvladd's topic in Base
    Agreed! The Face ATE.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.