Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

LOVE THRIVE definitely deserves to be SOTY not After YIKES

TOMGOD would be good too

 

EeBNYa2.gif

3 minutes ago, Moon said:

They can catch them in 2 weeks for the Born Pink tt on Inkigayo 

Fingers crossed. It’s kinda the last chance, seeing as BP almost for certain won’t attend any year end award shows. 

Otherwise, we’ll have to wait till Coachella next year with BP and IVE both being booked. or Jennie next solo. Not sure what is more likely to happen :celestial5:

Tomboy is aging horribly, getting worse each day. And it wasn’t even good to being with

 

spacer.png

Key's last song was meh but this one sounds like a bad version of Industry Baby and the gaps in the chorus are so lame

 

tumblr_nxtqlfVs241ul2g6zo1_400.gifv

 

oh yeah and tomboy sucks, especially Soyeon's verse and voice in general

Edited by K$Ellie

11 minutes ago, levi_valvi said:

Seeing jeongyeon on stage makes me very happy, but JYP needs to learn how to dress her. Her styling is a mess! 
 

Like, come on now 

 

Her stylings have always been a mess ever since her weight gain but at least the other outfits are much better this time.

 

They're all very synchronized, even Jeonyeon the weakest dancer is doing so great.

 

After everything she went through she's giving her all. :chick3:

 

18 minutes ago, Rhythm said:

This is exactly how I feel about it. It’s unimaginative and so mediocre (and hard-carried to a fault by the sample) that the success it’s achieved is actually jarring. It seems clear to me, though, that IVE has apparently attained this reputation of everything they release being ‘golden’ (especially amidst the sea of noisy, divisive releases), no matter how run-of-the-mill it is.

 

Any other group dropping this song would’ve been dragged for being uninspired and basic, but I guess that’s what IVE’s brand appeal is now. :rip:

This is their second comeback :rip:

last sequence is aging like fine wine compared to unnatural. that song is unlistenable now. 

 

spacer.png

Lawl law lawl law law law law lawl law lawl law lawl lawl

Lawl law lawl law law law law lawl law lawl law lawl lawl

 

EeBNYa2.gif

 

This is my attitude!

Attention & Tank That Tank are the best August releases (and Billlie/Key are coming to put the cherry on top) spread the word

EeBNYa2.gif

2 hours ago, Dialamba said:

But that’s not point! They said Spotify O.O the mosh hated song ever is oustreaming despite the acclaim of FMR. The audience isn’t tuning I guess :gaycat2:

But Nmixx's fans has 2 songs to stream. RV has an entire catalog. 

19 minutes ago, Butters said:

This is their second comeback :rip:

You’ve said this like it nullifies any point I just made.

 

Personally, I feel like there’s nothing at all spectacular about After Like (bar the sample obviously, like many have made note of) and that it’s selling off the back of LOVE DIVE and IVE’s name value alone. That’s not at all a hard concept to grasp.

27 minutes ago, CherieMoon said:

They're all very synchronized, even Jeonyeon the weakest dancer is doing so great.

 

After everything she went through she's giving her all. :chick3:

 

Jeongyeon is definitely not the weakest dancer, it’s Chaeyoung and Dahyun by a mile. 

19 minutes ago, kokonk said:

last sequence is aging like fine wine compared to unnatural. that song is unlistenable now. 

 

spacer.png

oh absolutely

 

Unnatural is like the only WJSN song I can say it's overrated

 

wake up people

 

EeBNYa2.gif

6 minutes ago, Rhythm said:

You’ve said this like it nullifies any point I just made.

 

Personally, I feel like there’s nothing at all spectacular about After Like (bar the sample obviously, like many have made note of) and that it’s selling off the back of LOVE DIVE and IVE’s name value alone. That’s not at all a hard concept to grasp.

I agree that After Like’s best part is the sample itself but I genuinely feel that they released this just to tide us over towards their 1st mini album coming this year/early next year. So that they won’t have too much of a gap and still maintain their momentum. And we all know how hard korea goes for I Will Survive. It was all strategic imo. So we don’t need to think too much about it. 

Ive had Last Sequence on replay all day. Must be horrible being the rut in between  the two digital powerhouses Sistar & IVE 


The literally had everything it took to smash  (Quality music, It-girl Bona, Ex it-girl Cheng Xiao, Vocals, a good rapper, an IOI girl) & they even won Queendom but it just never happened for them.

 

56 minutes ago, Rhythm said:

This is exactly how I feel about it. It’s unimaginative and so mediocre (and hard-carried to a fault by the sample) that the success it’s achieved is actually jarring. It seems clear to me, though, that IVE has apparently attained this reputation of everything they release being ‘golden’ (especially amidst the sea of noisy, divisive releases), no matter how run-of-the-mill it is.

 

Any other group dropping this song would’ve been dragged for being uninspired and basic, but I guess that’s what IVE’s brand appeal is now. :rip:

My thoughts exactly, finally someone that agrees with me
I knew the second i heard After Like that this thread would stan it.. im so over this sound at this point :michael: and the sample is a bit jarring, it overpowers them
..And the kids bop rap on the bridge :eli:

Attention and Hype Boy >>>>

Edited by TaylenaStan

All IVE's songs are bland tbh it just gives like bside from a eurovision singer who does eletronic music, they are not bad is just... never great.

57 minutes ago, Rhythm said:

This is exactly how I feel about it. It’s unimaginative and so mediocre (and hard-carried to a fault by the sample) that the success it’s achieved is actually jarring. It seems clear to me, though, that IVE has apparently attained this reputation of everything they release being ‘golden’ (especially amidst the sea of noisy, divisive releases), no matter how run-of-the-mill it is.

 

Any other group dropping this song would’ve been dragged for being uninspired and basic, but I guess that’s what IVE’s brand appeal is now. :rip:

StayC teas before they tanked. I like their songs though so at least I understand the appeal. StayC was truly baffling!

EeBNYa2.gif

1 hour ago, Rhythm said:

This is exactly how I feel about it. It’s unimaginative and so mediocre (and hard-carried to a fault by the sample) that the success it’s achieved is actually jarring. It seems clear to me, though, that IVE has apparently attained this reputation of everything they release being ‘golden’ (especially amidst the sea of noisy, divisive releases), no matter how run-of-the-mill it is.

 

Any other group dropping this song would’ve been dragged for being uninspired and basic, but I guess that’s what IVE’s brand appeal is now. :rip:

Exactly. After Like sounds very nugu'd & it's kinda clear to me that it's mostly doing well cause of the positive reception both Love Dive & Eleven got. I loved both songs but this one is clearly much weaker quality-wise. Their brand right now is definitely being "not like other girl groups" + releasing music that isn't too jarring and that alone is enough for some people to tune in so good for them I guess :next:

Not 10 pages of Twice lashings. This thread is pure evil. 
 

y’all should thank Twice for the pop crack they’ve released every year for 10 years and the excellent b-sides since 2019. :giraffe:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.