Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

 

I wonder if this is going to crack KTRL's Top 10 this year, I don't see much people here actually stanning the song even after it became such a smash. I kinda hate it ngl :toofunny3:

 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Dark Horse said:

 

64M in 5 days... NO ADS. :jonny5: while some struggle hitting 100M after almost 2 months.

of course it has had ads. :skull:

Edited by Axel.

I feel like the reception of Girls here was much more positive before it underperformed :rip:

 

It's their best title track imo and the songs on the mini are good, especially Illusion (their best song). It's an era when I actually started to like aespa yet their stans all hate it. :dies:

BP already peaked in KOREA. Remember when they were the only GG  charting in top 50? That was a historical moment; however,  an old leaf must fall, so new leaf can grow and flower can blossom again. Blinks, no need to be bitter- it’s just a circle of life :giraffe:!! 
 

spacer.png
 

 

Edited by Kh-Loud

1 minute ago, Héloïse said:

 

I wonder if this is going to crack KTRL's Top 10 this year, I don't see much people here actually stanning the song even after it became such a smash. I kinda hate it ngl :toofunny3:

 

It has good parts like the end but overall it's kinda mid. There's a lot better songs this year.

15 minutes ago, flashfox said:

I can’t with the Twice draggings as if they don’t have 9 back to back # 1 2.5 million hits. They have had HITS already. At this they point they are focusing on growing in west and reaching new peaks.

Not to mention several more #1 hits in Japan, they already had lots of After YIKES for days, been there done that :dies: The bandwagoners should focus on NewJailbaits instead who have the same number of hits already, more or less

People need to stop acting like BP is IU and gets #1s and PAKs all the time. They are often blocked but usually have longevity on their side and all those non-#1s are still huge hits. PV is another smash for the girls. Deal with it. :giraffe:

4 minutes ago, WhalieX said:

I feel like the reception of Girls here was much more positive before it underperformed :rip:

 

It's their best title track imo and the songs on the mini are good, especially Illusion (their best song). It's an era when I actually started to like aespa yet their stans all hate it. :dies:

Musically I like most of the mini, but the era was so botched that I’m still annoyed a bit :dies:

 

SM really fumbled a perfect setup for a comeback with the weird release strategy

1 minute ago, cloudbusting said:

Musically I like most of the mini, but the era was so botched that I’m still annoyed a bit :dies:

 

SM really fumbled a perfect setup for a comeback with the weird release strategy

I get that lol the roll out was terrible.

10 minutes ago, Tomek said:

no pak in sight for the "guaranteed pak" comeback from bp

pelea3.gif

literally no one talked about a "guaranteed pak"

there were talks about a possible rak and it didn't happen 

15 minutes ago, WhalieX said:

I feel like the reception of Girls here was much more positive before it underperformed :rip:

 

It's their best title track imo and the songs on the mini are good, especially Illusion (their best song). It's an era when I actually started to like aespa yet their stans all hate it. :dies:

illusion is the better song overall and needed to be the title.

13 minutes ago, WhalieX said:

People need to stop acting like BP is IU and gets #1s and PAKs all the time. They are often blocked but usually have longevity on their side and all those non-#1s are still huge hits. PV is another smash for the girls. Deal with it. :giraffe:

this is so true they don't have #1s everywhere they were blocked a lot but they never had a single under the TOP 5 of the charts  :gaycat2:

better be stable than peaking fast and falling fast too ??Jennie?? | •BLACKPINK• Amino

can't say the same about others 

 

 

Edited by Sorecer

7 minutes ago, Flomik said:

literally no one talked about a "guaranteed pak"

after the release, right

Is that user okay :redface:

 

42 minutes ago, Axel. said:

 

 

:deadbanana2:

But I was told NewJeans replaced LE SSERAFIM this can't be true :chick2:

 

33 minutes ago, flashfox said:

I can’t with the Twice draggings as if they don’t have 9 back to back # 1 2.5 million hits. They have had HITS already. At this they point they are focusing on growing in west and reaching new peaks.

Literally...at this stage in their career they have nothing to prove. Neither does BP. Multiple hits and millions of sales at this point any other success they get is just a bonus. Comparing their latest comebacks to NewJeans and IVE when we don't even know how they'll do 6-7 years from now is crazy :rip:

Edited by Billionaire

17 minutes ago, Héloïse said:

 

I wonder if this is going to crack KTRL's Top 10 this year, I don't see much people here actually stanning the song even after it became such a smash. I kinda hate it ngl :toofunny3:

 

 

The way this GOES HARD live.

21 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

 

64M in 5 days... NO ADS. :jonny5: while some struggle hitting 100M after almost 2 months.

 

SM and JYP are the starbucks and mcdonalds of kpop.

They have not missed ONCE since debut, they honestly have the biggest shot at breaking into the US from 4th gen...I just hope the label starts slowly pushing them there as Korea haven't seemed to backed down from stanning them

35 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

You can just say Sorecer when in fact I'm a Wizone since the beginning and Yujin was always my bias so of course I'm here for IVE if they are delivering in everything. Pretty sure @ZENO can verify that because he was also one of the ones I remember was a an Izone stan with Chaewon as bias 

so no sweetie this is not dickriding I've been with IZONE since they were borned

 

Sorecer

 

 

Truth is that some people just do not accept the power that IZ*ONE had as a group, along with the fact that it had its own sound unlike the majority of nowadays’ K-Pop industry.

 

While the whole “IVE is successful just because of IZ*ONE” could have been somehow justified during ELEVEN’s promo days, the group managed to become a GP’s darling thanks to Starship’s genuinely awesome management of the project and great music. 

 

This being said, IZ*ONE forever. Chaewon remains the prettiest post gen.2 idol and has the most beautiful voice in current K-Pop imo.
 

I hope her and Sakura will be given a better chance (track) to shine once their group will make a comeback. They deserve it.

Just now, hallucinate said:

#1 on melon next hopefully :celestial3:

it will be hard but not impossible 

eyedi.tumblr.com - Tumbex

 

23 minutes ago, WhalieX said:

I feel like the reception of Girls here was much more positive before it underperformed :rip:

 

It's their best title track imo and the songs on the mini are good, especially Illusion (their best song). It's an era when I actually started to like aespa yet their stans all hate it. :dies:

Girl go back to release day. No one liked it from the get go. That AWFUL chorus was panned from the start :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

#1 on melon next hopefully :celestial3:

they'd need another 100k ULs

Let’s cut the Sheep narrative, I used to never post in here because the RV trolling by JYP stan’s was simply out of hand:coffee2: The sheep are loud but not don’t really post constant flamebait like other alliances do. The real Black Mamba if this thread are the success bandwagoners (see newjennies three weeks ago and i’ve this week) and the gaslighters. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.