Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

i stanned girls on my first listen as well but it just doesn’t have much replay value

 

i’m slowly starting to think that it might be their worst title track instead of savage

spacer.png

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I wish I knew how to make Avis. I need a Seohyun or taeyeon Forever 1 one. 

tell me the timestamps and i will make it :giraffe:

Listening to Forever 1 on the Beach in Florida. People are enjoying. Specifically Villian and Closer. :wanda:Crazy how people here don’t judge Kpop as much as I was expecting 

2 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

tell me the timestamps and i will make it :giraffe:

Oh cool thanks!
00:18-00:23 of Seohyun 

I like Girls, I've played it loads. It's just not an earworm like Savage or Next Level and that's why its not as much of a hit :michael:

11 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

she has always been naturally skinny BUT her current weight is not natural at all :emofish:

Thats why I had to ask....that weight doesnt look natural nor healthy. Everytime she goes to the center I get anxious. Kpop companies be making these idols go through the most. Hopefully she goes back to her natural self. Shes a star

29 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

There's nothing American about either :lmao: 

The sample? :rip: 

16 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

i made a few gifs but it’s kinda impossible to use them as avis since the size is too big :gaycat6: tell me the timestamps and i will make an avi when i get back home

 

she has always been naturally skinny BUT her current weight is not natural at all :emofish:

Thank you so much!!  - 0:51 to 0:56 please :heart:

Pink Venom is a grower, and it has a lot of replay value; the stolen flows and samples are just too catchy and iconic for the song to be bad . Teddy actually very cleverly placed those samples as well because it sounded so disjointed and out of place at first but then it got NextLeveled. The Chorus is also their best since AIIYL; how it sounds is very intention and excellently executed, so either you get it or you don’t. 
 

I think the video ruined the song for me initially. It  gave the song the impression that VP was simply a rehash of all their previous comebacks, but this is kinda their most hip hoped song they’ve released since Whistle. 

Edited by Kh-Loud

I understand why some are saying IVE could be the next BP in the West but do they have a member that has that effortlessly cool vibe like Jennie did? 
 

I feel like Wonyoung is an absolute star but she just seems too… preppy? for Western tastes :michael: Maybe Ahn Yujin has what it takes but I doubt Starship will ever consider pushing her more than Wonyoung. 

spacer.png

This is a bit tragic.  :biblio:  Saemangeum K-pop festival was supposed to take place yesterday (08/26) but it got pushed back a day and Brave Girls were also booked for a concert in Haenam today (300 km from Seoul) so they ended up having to do both in one night. The two locations are 190 km apart so they had to drive hastily after the first schedule to arrive on time for Saemangeum.

 

Legends served as always but wow, this could have been a disaster. Brave Ent continues being a joke.

 

 

 

 

 

I don't really hate Girls and still listen to it sometimes. Next Level and Savage were just much better and had more memorable parts.

 

pelea3.gif

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

Whew Nayeonce viral 

 

 

All of them seem sooo much healthier now (and more… mature) physically 

 

It probably helps that they’re able to eat anything on tour and they don’t have 5 comebacks to prepare and record for in the year 

2 hours ago, Gaia said:

The only acts getting anywhere near 100M views organically in 2022 is BP/BTS. Youtube is a dying format for music. Y'all need to realize all of your faves use ads at this point. When groups don't its obvious.

 

E.g. SNSD hasn't. They have 1.7M likes on youtube but only 32M views

 

Meanwhile:

 

Aespa - 1.7M likes/94M views

Itzy - 2M likes/100M views

IVE - 2.1M likes/144M views (Love Dive)

 

 

 

YouTube is dying in general. Tik Tok destroyed them. I wonder if artists can use Tik Tok for M/Vs? 

girls did not have that bad of a reception on release. it’s also not as bad as some of y’all make it out to be and I would bet people would have called it a grower if it smashed like next level :coffee2:

Tank That Tank was a cute classic Twix song and their best since ICSM. I loved the chorus and the choreo.

 

Trouble and Queen of Hearts are good but the rest is just very boring/inoffessive to me.

 

Some of yall switching f words are just very delusional trying to drag these legends and compare them to new 4th gen groups now.

 

pelea3.gif

Next Level's initial reception was much worse compared to Girls...that has to be the biggest example of mass switching ever. When it started smashing everyone was like "it's a grower!!" "it's a bop!" :rip:

I feel like y'all just seem to hate Girls cause it underperformed :redface: A Wignal tea

 

OT: Help this is sending :dies: She's so funny

 

Edited by Billionaire

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

Tank That Tank was a cute classic Twix song and their best since ICSM. I loved the chorus and the choreo.

 

Trouble and Queen of Hearts are good but the rest is just very boring/inoffessive to me.

 

Some of yall switching f words are just very delusional trying to drag these legends and compare them to new 4th gen groups now.

 

pelea3.gif

Basics is a powerlifting anthem perfect for quads. The girls that get it get it 

 

pelea3.gif

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

There's nothing American about either :lmao: 

Yeah there's absolutely nothing American about a song that took half of its instrumental from an American classic.

DApgx8m.gif

18 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

Basics is a powerlifting anthem perfect for quads. The girls that get it get it 

 

pelea3.gif

I just played it again and its kinda cute on 2nd listen, lemme just replay the whole mini 

 

pelea3.gif

Girls is terrible

I hate the "ooh oooh" that Winter makes during her verses

so childish and memeish :rip: it pisses me off every ******* time, that's why i'm never playing it again

 

savage >

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.