Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

11 minutes ago, Winmill De Kwynn said:

I didn't expect this many connections oh wow

now i can forgive ss regarding that ugly green cover for After LIKE
 

 

wow this is cute and fun without being too complicated for its own good *cough* Monsta X time travelling lore *cough*

5 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

 

f*ck Melon this was a hit in the streets

lee soo-man driving around seoul

1 hour ago, Dark Horse said:

 

64M in 5 days... NO ADS. :jonny5: while some struggle hitting 100M after almost 2 months.

 

SM and JYP are the starbucks and mcdonalds of kpop.

IVE - After Like:

64M views

1.5M likes

 

TWICE - Talk That Talk:

23M views

1.6M likes


You do the math :cm:
 

5 minutes ago, Héloïse said:

 

@Pluto2022 Momoriah sounds so good in this :jonnycat:

Mariah would be so proud of her daughter :chick3:

Momoriah has improved vocally as well. 

 

Her parts in TTT as well omg :jonny:
The funniest thing is that people in here really believe that I’m trolling when I say that I prefers Momoriah’s singing over Jihyo’s :skull:

I keep winning :gaycat2:

not some of them doing the first chorus and others the second one :ahh: a mess :ahh:

 

 

Edited by Sorecer

 

Slaying not just on the domestic services + don't even need to post YT SK cause you already know. :gaycat5: 

Girls is a bop :giraffe:

After Like a bop :giraffe:

Attention and Hype Boy bops :giraffe:

Fearless bop :giraffe:

 

4th gen stan won

I never understood the “Girls” slander in here, when it’s literally their 3rd best song after BM and Savage. 
 

Visuelle’s rap in the elevator >>>>

a0fa637fdc0093b29ba1d1bd35edd2b29cd94cf6


 

“Meta universe gongjonhae jigeum parallel world

Modeun jonjaega uimireul gajyeo, part of my heart“ :katie2:

37 minutes ago, Winmill De Kwynn said:

I didn't expect this many connections oh wow

now i can forgive ss regarding that ugly green cover for After LIKE
 

 

Such a clever concept. Hope the colour theory carries through their next eras, it would be a waste to only use it for After Like. 

Sooyoung out here with the philanthropy in the midst of SNSD comeback and a drama. 

 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Nayonce is such a star...whenever she appears you have no choice but to smile.Her energy is contagious. Shes the butterfly of TWICE:jonny6:

I’m confused by the Twice Spotify lashings when their numbers actually increased :rip:

 

 

1 hour ago, ZENO said:

I don’t really want them to try the American route. Everytime someone does that they kill their identity and become so watered down it results painful as a whole.

Can they get more American than Love Dive and After Like? :skull: 

Not to body shame but the tall super skinny girl on IVE....was she always that skinny or its Kpop beauty standards? I hopes she naturally that skinny. She got great stage presence and a good dancer though

Edited by NormaniReign

15 minutes ago, rzal said:

Can they get more American than Love Dive and After Like? :skull: 

There's nothing American about either :lmao: 

17 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

I’m confused by the Twice Spotify lashings when their numbers actually increased :rip:

 

 

Because on their eleventh mini-album, during their 100th comeback, in their seventh year, did not smash as hard as a 4th gen girl group that has the current IT girl in it, and that also on their previous comeback produced one of the biggest kpop song of 2022.

1 hour ago, Billionaire said:

Sana viral too :jonny5:

 

Sana and nayeon best twice members. I want a sana solo. :gaygacat5:

16 minutes ago, Britneyfan09 said:

Does anyone have a Forever 1 avi I can use? :jonnycat:

i made a few gifs but it’s kinda impossible to use them as avis since the size is too big :gaycat6: tell me the timestamps and i will make an avi when i get back home

 

14 minutes ago, NormaniReign said:

Not to body shame but the tall super skinny girl on IVE....was she always that skinny or its Kpop beauty standards? I hopes she naturally that skinny. She got great stage presence and a good dancer though

she has always been naturally skinny BUT her current weight is not natural at all :emofish:

2 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

i made a few gifs but it’s kinda impossible to use them as avis since the size is too big :gaycat6: tell me the timestamps and i will make an avi when i get back home

 

she has always been naturally skinny BUT her current weight is not natural at all :emofish:

I wish I knew how to make Avis. I need a Seohyun or taeyeon Forever 1 one. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.