Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

Hit it from the back is NOT REAL and if it is, its about baking CD's for fans.

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The way these 4th gen girl groups are selling albums lowkey makes no sense but w/e I guess :deadbanana4:

Listening to Girls mini after all these girl groups released bangers... yeah. Not even Illusion is holding up to the catchiness of these other girl group tunes. 

 

Hope SM changes their direction with aespa and changes to catchier songs.

 

SNSD should not be doing better than aespa in 2022 :rip: 

Hyoyeon Got her first Major DJ festival Gig:jonny6:That SNSD reign Don’t let up. Y’all better put respect on DJHyo’s name

 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

1 hour ago, Aram said:

I love Itzy but they don't feel like a 4th generation GG. We simply cannot compared them with groups that debuted less than one month ago.  

 

They are in the same basket as Izone, Gidle, Loona, Fromis and Everglow. 

they kinda opened 4th gen but I see ur point bc g idle does not feel like a 4th gen group to me

 

I think all the new current groups are 4.5 tbh; 3rd gen is 2013-2017 so using that timeframe we should be at 5th gen by now :rip: but 4th gen still hasn't peaked so yeah id consider this 4.5 gen maybe

So Taeyeon told sones on bubble that the dresscode for their fanmeeting is Pink Cosmic Fiesta and Ksones have been sharing ideas and recommendation on what to wear 

 

Imagine thousands of fans attending with these costume, it will be iconic:jonny5:

 

I

54 minutes ago, starstruckaj said:

 

Another quote tweet said it was a leak from the B&W ver from the HMV UK website. Idk if it’s real but aside from #5’s name it looks pretty believable :chick1:

the first one looks more like a Target leak to me tbh, the red is like the little Target exclusive sticker that says whatever extras it has

45 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Listening to Girls mini after all these girl groups released bangers... yeah. Not even Illusion is holding up to the catchiness of these other girl group tunes. 

 

Hope SM changes their direction with aespa and changes to catchier songs.

 

SNSD should not be doing better than aespa in 2022 :rip: 

If it wasn't for Youtube Music's shuffle I wouldn't have played Illusion in a long ass while, let alone Girls, or the b-sides:ahh: I said it before and I'll say it again, this is probably the most bland, boring, basic, rushed, and terrible relase from an SM group, in a long while, there's nothing I can go back to listen to in that mini:rip::hoetenks: Deserved to sell DIA numbers tbh.

3 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

If it wasn't for Youtube Music's shuffle I wouldn't have played Illusion in a long ass while, let alone Girls, or the b-sides:ahh: I said it before and I'll say it again, this is probably the most bland, boring, basic, rushed, and terrible relase from an SM group, in a long while, there's nothing I can go back to listen to in that mini:rip::hoetenks: Deserved to sell DIA numbers tbh.

Tbh and im glad Girls flopped.

SM really doesnt need to change Aespa concept since they re selling a lot of albums but I wish they would go in a different direction within the concept, their title songs black mamba, next level, savage and girls are pretty much about the same thing

These new Kpop fans bragging about album sales need to be more humble. Like 80% of your albums are coming from some bulkbuyer in China. Like I get it, that’s just how fandoms are. Even my fandom use to buy multiple albums for one era. SNSD was literally the first Kpop group to do photo cards ever. So I get it. But some fans are letting it get to thier heads, and is why western fans think Kpop fans are all about numbers. Tho it is cool to see multiple girl groups selling millions of records in such a short time. Kinda unprecedented 

23 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

If it wasn't for Youtube Music's shuffle I wouldn't have played Illusion in a long ass while, let alone Girls, or the b-sides:ahh: I said it before and I'll say it again, this is probably the most bland, boring, basic, rushed, and terrible relase from an SM group, in a long while, there's nothing I can go back to listen to in that mini:rip::hoetenks: Deserved to sell DIA numbers tbh.

Yeah the fact that their last official comeback was in October :deadbanana4: They really waited 9 months just to release a DUD. Meanwhile these other groups are coming back every 3-4 months. SM needs to get a grip. Drop the forced girl crush aethetic. They can have their same concept and still release catchy tunes with pretty concepts. I think the girls would be a lot happier with a different direction musically. 

 

Still remember NONE of the girls saying they liked Girls before it's release :deadbanana2: 

If Korea loved POP! and made it a hit I don't see why they won't like Talk That Talk tbh

OMG TWICELEGENDS ATE!!!!!

 

My queens, my faves!! I can't!!

 

I hope this is a smasha for them, they deserve it so much.

 

Mina...OMG!!

Forgot TWICE was today :rip: Hope it's as good as the posts make it seem

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.