Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

21 minutes ago, Adama said:

Imagine whining like this over another unconfirmed announcement lmao :toofunny3:
 

 

I don't know why fans treat BP and BTS comeback around the same month is big deal again. KTL and Boy with Luv were released one week apart and BP still survived that and i'm sure they will survive it again nnn  :skull:

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

28 minutes ago, Adama said:

Imagine whining like this over another unconfirmed announcement lmao :toofunny3:
 

 

Just let them be mad they're pathetic. For Blackpink I posted it on BP thread but I believe it will be either end of june or early july. Ikon on may 3rd then they will post Winner's teaser for end of may release and in june we will have Blackpink teasers.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

I don't know why fans treat BP and BTS comeback around the same month is big deal again. KTL and Boy with Luv were released one week apart and BP still survived that and i'm sure they will survive it again nnn  :skull:

Not just that, everytime BP released in 2020, BTS released something on same day or week earlier :rip: 

I want to pre-order LESSERFIM but i'm scared they are going to serve some O.O sized mess.

 

Hopefully this highlight melody coming will make me more confident in their music.

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

27 minutes ago, Narima said:

 

 

"I'm making 3rd debut this time. Isn't it amazing?" :weeps:

Not many idols can have this longevity and be able to debut in so many trending & successful groups while still holding onto her fanbase throughout all these years. Can't believe the first time I ever saw was in UZA so long ago and now she's back again. Queen. :bird:

28 minutes ago, Cheers said:

:deadbanana: they did the same to WJSN. They’re delusional.

I didn’t understand why everyone were saying how insufferable this fanbase is. But since Queendom started they are so annoying and are always complaining.

 

And like you said they’re delusional and just saying anything now :deadbanana4:

 

 


:jonny:  Praying she has a summer comeback planned for right after Queendom she needs to take advantage of this good press she’s getting

  • ATRL Moderator
26 minutes ago, Jared said:

I want to pre-order LESSERFIM but i'm scared they are going to serve some O.O sized mess.

 

Hopefully this highlight melody coming will make me more confident in their music.

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

There are description spoilers that suggest the title track won't sound anything like O.O. They aren't going that route and we are happy 

23 minutes ago, Adama said:

I didn’t understand why everyone were saying how insufferable this fanbase is. But since Queendom started they are so annoying and are always complaining.

 

And like you said they’re delusional and just saying anything now :deadbanana4:

 

 

One would think LOONA sold out worldwide stadium tours and scored multiple hits considering how cocky their stans are.

I'm ready for the mess when BTS breaks the YT record only for BP to comeback 2-3 weeks later and take the record back :jonny2:
YT servers get ready 
source.gif

53 minutes ago, rzal said:

Not just that, everytime BP released in 2020, BTS released something on same day or week earlier :rip: 

Right?! and BP still scored multiple hits even with that circumstances. Let them suffer!

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

Orbits becoming the Azealia Banks of Kpop stans I could not believe it

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

36 minutes ago, Adama said:

I didn’t understand why everyone were saying how insufferable this fanbase is. But since Queendom started they are so annoying and are always complaining.

 

And like you said they’re delusional and just saying anything now :deadbanana4:

 

 


they’re really weird :deadbanana: they’re going around trying to get the other groups cancelled so that LOONA can win :rip: damn ma is it that serious 

13 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

I'm ready for the mess when BTS breaks the YT record only for BP to comeback 2-3 weeks later and take the record back :jonny2:
YT servers get ready 
source.gif

 

Can’t wait for the meltdown again 

 

#YouTubeGiveUsOur10MillionBack #YoutubeBringBackBWL10MViews #youtubegoingtojailparty

 

 

 

5 hours ago, LiamVillain said:

wow, it makes no noise

It actually did, she was everywhere at that time. 

1 hour ago, Narima said:

 

 

"I'm making 3rd debut this time. Isn't it amazing?" :weeps:

this makes me emotional :sosad:

1 hour ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

I don't know why fans treat BP and BTS comeback around the same month is big deal again. KTL and Boy with Luv were released one week apart and BP still survived that and i'm sure they will survive it again nnn  :skull:

I mean the fans probably want to have a indisputable #1 and break PAK records

Why even release if you can't brag about the numbers? :cm:

1 hour ago, Taeyong said:

There are description spoilers 

Link? :flower:

9 hours ago, DelRey said:

 

 

Loona fans are like the army of the GG :lmao:

 

 

:foxaylove2:

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.