Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

I trust LE SSUCCESSFULM :clap3:

Edited by Butters

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

i feel like Blackpink could actually outchart BTS if they released at the same time

 

They have been gone for so long so their hype will be a lot bigger

From the previews I liked all le sserafim songs but the TT, still gonna give it a stream to check it out

1 hour ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

 

:duca:

 

 

Is this the group were all suppose to be scared of. Sounds boring. 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

16 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

i feel like Blackpink could actually outchart BTS if they released at the same time

 

They have been gone for so long so their hype will be a lot bigger

I would love to see that happen just for the BTS stans meltdowns :fan:

 

MEN releasing MUSIC!!:jonny5::WAP:

K-SOTY I'm afraid

ezgif-7-f7e3d4eb1a81-thumb-gif-248900fa9

 

 

@Ryan BTEcould we please get a cute thread title change for MONSTA X, please? :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, DanyelP23 said:

FRPUUu3VcAARa4H?format=jpg&name=small

FRQbknmVIAE9a65?format=jpg&name=900x900

FRPgcWbaUAAZQxC?format=jpg&name=small

FRPZGR_agAEQ0Hb?format=jpg&name=small

 

:WAP:The Gayz should release more photobooks like this. I'm a biT tempted to buy one:WAP:

Now what is this?? What album is this from?

not the Le Sserafim lashings when half of y'all already put them on your sigs

 

ezgif-7-f7e3d4eb1a81-thumb-gif-248900fa9

6 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Now what is this?? What album is this from?

Apparently it's a new photobook which is set to be released in Korea on 31st of May.

I'm not sure if it has anything to do with their upcoming japanese release or not.

 

1 hour ago, Ghiles said:

i feel like Blackpink could actually outchart BTS if they released at the same time

 

They have been gone for so long so their hype will be a lot bigger

If you look at the biggest debuts on melon, BP have a lot of songs who debuted higher than Bts. If im not mistaken Bts never debuted a song with more than 1 million uls. The closest was BWL (~900k uls) BP did it twice (D4 and SOLO). And HYLT debuted with more uls than ON and dynamite in 2020. 

Edited by Adama

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
30 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

 

MEN releasing MUSIC!!:jonny5::WAP:

K-SOTY I'm afraid

ezgif-7-f7e3d4eb1a81-thumb-gif-248900fa9

 

 

@Ryan BTEcould we please get a cute thread title change for MONSTA X, please? :gaycat6:

Pick the title you want and I’ll change it 

Wait that Ikon teaser.. :jonny: It's not a noise, they might release another Love Scenario. :jonny: 

2 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

wanted to reserve judgment until the highlight medley but yeah im actually looking forward to le sakurafim now :jonny6:

 

so I guess this is the final confirmation that the girls were just given the world’s shittiest material in DIZ*BAND because everything to come from the solos/new groups has been at least good, some of it fantastic

le sakurafim :bibliahh:

 

i will not let you **** on IZ*ONE's discography though :biblio:

Edited by drivers license

2 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

Wait that Ikon teaser.. :jonny: It's not a noise, they might release another Love Scenario. :jonny: 

 

Without B.I? It's not realistic

 

LOKxcHp.gif

1 hour ago, DanyelP23 said:

 

MEN releasing MUSIC!!:jonny5::WAP:

K-SOTY I'm afraid

ezgif-7-f7e3d4eb1a81-thumb-gif-248900fa9

 

 

@Ryan BTEcould we please get a cute thread title change for MONSTA X, please? :gaycat6:

An album :alexz:

10 minutes ago, PlayingWithFire said:

The new iKon sounds cute. They might finally have another bop worth listening to

Where were you when they released Why Why Why!? 

33 minutes ago, Ryan BTE said:

Pick the title you want and I’ll change it 

K-Pop: Monsta X shows us the Shape of Love; serve quality & commercial peak (again)

Not too inspired I'm afraid as I'm still absorbing the new mini :psyduck:

21 minutes ago, Axel. said:

 

love to see talent win :clap3:the daily streams are stable, they are doing amazing :jonny5:

 

3 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

K-Pop: Monsta X shows us the Shape of Love; serve quality & commercial peak (again)

Not too inspired I'm afraid as I'm still absorbing the new mini :psyduck:

K-Pop: Monsta X bares us the Shape of Love; serve quality & commercial SUCcess (again)

3 hours ago, Xalric said:

 

:deadbanana4:

 

Also she stated again to talk about her solo music. NEW HYUNA music is coming :alexz: 

Is this the group with that 13 year old kid :rip:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.