Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Jared said:

Not some blinks still living in 2019. I guess I would too if that was when my faves were still releasing music.

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

:soda:

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

 

 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, DanyelP23 said:

exo-exosehun.gif

Lmfao, poor Sehun. He’s useless but he’s unproblematic and his visuals are good. 

50 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

Yujeong SNL skits trending #5 and #6 on Youtube SK

 

 

I wish the group skit was trending too because it's pretty funny

 

 

Brave girls should do a sexy concept. Idk why they keep doing these retro concepts over and over!! 

28 minutes ago, Zack said:

Thoughts @Adama?

 

aespachella-2.gif


Not again. Everybody already moved on 

 

1 minute ago, rzal said:

what are you talking about?

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

 

It’s like 3 posts up. You know what I’m talking about.
aespachella-2.gif

2 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

Twice truly had the last laugh huh

 

Who wants to be Korea's NGG when Japan is your *****?

 

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

Twice single handedly hard carried kpop in Japan all these years. They didn't let KARA and SNSD's hard work go to waste, and for that we are forever grateful.

 

Queens deserve the best tour of all time, I fear. 

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

Does anybody have a link to the livestream of aespa? I wanna see if I show up in it. :bunny:

4 minutes ago, Adama said:

Not again. Everybody already moved on 

 

Apparently not when we still have blinks posting 2019 coachella stage pics on the last page.

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

2 minutes ago, Adama said:

Not again. Everybody already moved on 

No, you just dropped the discussion because you couldn't find any more fancams filmed miles away from the stage. 

 

Next time, try facts instead of peddling fake news.

 

aespachella-2.gif

 

Edited by Zack

1 minute ago, Jared said:

Twice single handedly hard carried kpop in Japan all these years. They didn't let KARA and SNSD's hard work go to waste, and for that we are forever grateful.

 

Queens deserve the best tour of all time, I fear. 

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

I don’t like them or their music but this is so true :WAP:

1 minute ago, Century said:

Does anybody have a link to the livestream of aespa? I wanna see if I show up in it. :bunny:

Coachella has not uploaded any performances in like 2 days. :deadbanana4:

 

I'm sure SM will upload it to aespa's channel sooner or later. They didn't heavily edit the backing track for nothing. :toofunny3:

14 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

yas :clap3:we need nayeonce solo debut in june then

 

14 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

 

Love that for us. 

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

 

2 hours ago, Zack said:

Aespa back to Korea after smashing at Coachella 

 

They better WORK those Givenchy bags/accessories at the airport. House ambassadors :clap3:

 

 

they didn’t attend Doja and The Weeknd’s sets? 

they even mentioned it in the interview with Billboard, kinda sad that they had to leave right after they performed

27 minutes ago, Jared said:

Twice single handedly hard carried kpop in Japan all these years. They didn't let KARA and SNSD's hard work go to waste, and for that we are forever grateful.

 

Queens deserve the best tour of all time, I fear. 

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

That's great to hear!

 

Actually, JYP is a genius for pushing Twice in Japan. Japanese fans are LOYAL AS ****, while Korea GP is fickle as hell! JYP was wise to realize that.

 

At first I thought JYP was crazy for sacrificing Twice's NGG title in Korea, but now that Twice is literally the queen of Japan, I can now see the greater purpose of his decision. He saw the bigger picture.

 

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

4 minutes ago, Hazy said:

they didn’t attend Doja and The Weeknd’s sets? 

they even mentioned it in the interview with Billboard, kinda sad that they had to leave right after they performed

Giselle, Karina and Ningning mentioned them, but they weren't sure if they would have time to attend. I guess they didn't :noparty:

 

They must be finalizing their Korean comeback right now, plus their Japan debut is coming soon too. They were probably too booked to stay. 

 

Edited by Zack

Their manager isn’t seeing heaven for keeping Giselle away from the weeknd 

32 minutes ago, Narima said:

FRHjJscacAA3X_f?format=jpg&name=large 

 

:jonny2:

UGH. The 4th Gen Visual King! IDGAF! :WAP:

Just now, Century said:

Their manager isn’t seeing heaven for keeping Giselle away from the weeknd 

 

knowing her past maybe he did it for a reason.  :mandown:

12 minutes ago, Zack said:

No, you just dropped the discussion because you couldn't find any more fancams filmed miles away from the stage. 

 

Next time, try facts instead of peddling fake news.

 

aespachella-2.gif

 

Not my fault people at the back didn’t bother recording. The only videos available are from fans and journalists from the front row. 
 

And what fake news?? Just bc I said the crowd weren’t hype? A  bunch of friends of mine were also there. They don’t gaf about Kpop, they told me people on their section weren’t hype,  were just tired and were waiting for the main acts. I guess everyone can have their own experiences.


Now it’s time to move on about this topic 

 

14 minutes ago, Jared said:

Apparently not when we still have blinks posting 2019 coachella stage pics on the last page.

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

Lol then go @ the people concerned not me. I stopped talking about this since yesterday 

5 hours ago, Sept said:

2 comebacks? It would take them like 4 years to do so. I love your positivity

I’m thinking one annually but I forgot last year they just did solos 

I guess they haven’t had a proper cb in 2 years so I’m assuming one more this year and one final cash grab from YG along with the Jisoo stuff unless they divert all the resources to that new GG that seems to never be coming 

I would be mad too if my faves have been trapped in the basement for 2+ years 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

45 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

Love seeing them win but I wonder when they going to visit Europe and LA/SA 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

TWICE x Brazil would be a kii tbh 

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

35 minutes ago, rzal said:

well, that's the difference between BOOKING a stage and being invited to share 1 hour set with 10 other people 

txmzg5rsr2s21.jpg?auto=webp&s=832bb22608

we need music not this mess 

the crowd seemed very hyped for billie eilish

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

of course that's Billie Eilish

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.