Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

 

8 minutes ago, Cheers said:

She already did Dally for her intro performance along with 9LIVES. And nahhh WJSN has this round in the bag. 

 

1RjogqH.gif

 

 

30 seconds of Dally is not enough! We want a full performance 

 

Spoiler

And yeah, it seems like the global voter really liked their set. A lot of Bona praise too

 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

That was very humiliating for Aespa and a humbling lesson to sm and their stans. 

 

put on a blackpink wig =/= you are BP

26 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Evidently not because BIGBANG is still sitting at the top.

Yeah and now I want them to move :smile:

2 hours ago, SickLove said:

Are we sure this is the real official aespa japan account? Because I saw some people say this is a fake account

How is this an issue and why does it matter? What do you gain from this?

Blackpink did amazing at Coachella and they had lots of fans there. 

Aespa also did stellar considering the fact they were only announced to be part of the lineup less then a week before they actually stepped up on the stage (meaning less fans were able to show up for the performance since they didn't have a lot of time to prepare to come to Coachella) and they've only been around for like a yea and a half.

Why can't we leave it at that? 

literally nothing. i pointed out the context from which the narratives came from, which you may not have recognized. I guess i used the word "issue" wrong, more like "talking point"

 

and then we have essays about blinks being delusional and spinning stories... well... maybe the defensive hurt isn't really coming from blinks here, is it?

 

 

I was anticipated for aespachella and because I live for their production values and camera work in their recorded performances, but I'm at that in-between when I have reservations so I'm poking the bubbles a little bit. Maybe you could also accept that not everyone found it as amazing, and that's okay :ihype: chill and live a lil

14 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Because it was a double single release if I'm not wrong, the other members are in this MV.

 

 

oh okay lol thanks

this is good too

 

 

 

 

 

29 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

title should be changed to aespachella came, main stage BOMBED at this point :chick2:

knetz absolutely demolishing and they are for once right

6 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

That was very humiliating for Aespa and a humbling lesson to sm and their stans. 

 

put on a blackpink wig =/= you are BP

Except, they performed on Coachella's main stage, so clearly they're not trying to be BP. 

 

Nice fan-fiction pitch though. I'm sure you'll find some loyal readers among the Blink twitter community. 

 

aespachella-2.gif

 

 

6 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Yeah and now I want them to move :smile:

We want a lot of things in life don't we?

doesn't mean you're gonna get it

2 minutes ago, Zack said:

Except, they performed on Coachella's main stage, so clearly they're not trying to be BP. 

 

Nice fan-fiction pitch though. I'm sure you'll find some loyal readers among the Blink twitter community. 

 

aespachella-2.gif

 

 

 

The fanfic:

 

 

 

 

6 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

blackpink-coachella.gif

 

 

 

They ATE that synchronized body roll

why are blinks the only ones being so negative about aespa’s performance, they clearly did well :rip: is this gonna be the case everytime another girl group performs at coachella? being so mad about a company’s PR team mediaplaying like it erases BP’s stellar performance or something :rip: 

3 minutes ago, Flomik said:

 

Not the dance performance saying "move *****, I'm coming through" :deadbanana2:

anyone has the queendom fandora leak videos that can message me pleaseeeeee ?

5 minutes ago, Flomik said:

 

insane :jonny5: they better release another dance performance video like that next comeback

Just now, Pikachu said:

why are blinks the only ones being so negative about aespa’s performance, they clearly did well :rip: is this gonna be the case everytime another girl group performs at coachella? being so mad about a company’s PR team mediaplaying like it erases BP’s stellar performance or something :rip: 

It's getting extremely desperate. Though, they have been negative since the day aespa was announced for the show. 

 

Some fandoms just don't want to see other girls win I guess. :michael:

27 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

 

 

 

[+1,000] I always felt that Aespa was SM's attempt at taking Black Pink and all I can think is... they're sure trying hard

[+325] When I watched Black Pink's stage, I felt so proud to be Korean... but Aespa's stage... hmm... I guess the embarrassment is my responsibility

[+387] Nevermind the live, the quality of the stage just felt like some school talent show

 

[+32] Fact: When Black Pink performed, their fans never had to go around with shields. The public was in awe on their own..

 

oh wow

 

jessi.gif

aespa did well, but part of me thinks they wouldve done even better in a year or two

 

aespachella-2.gif

1 minute ago, Pikachu said:

why are blinks the only ones being so negative about aespa’s performance, they clearly did well :rip: is this gonna be the case everytime another girl group performs at coachella? being so mad about a company’s PR team mediaplaying like it erases BP’s stellar performance or something :rip: 

because MYs are rude and need to be humbled

b4 aespa even were confirmed to perform they were running their mouths about BP

SM's mediaplay only made things worse

 

so it's **** them and **** SM. PERIOD

5 minutes ago, Axel. said:

 

 

 

[+1,000] I always felt that Aespa was SM's attempt at taking Black Pink and all I can think is... they're sure trying hard

[+325] When I watched Black Pink's stage, I felt so proud to be Korean... but Aespa's stage... hmm... I guess the embarrassment is my responsibility

[+387] Nevermind the live, the quality of the stage just felt like some school talent show

 

[+32] Fact: When Black Pink performed, their fans never had to go around with shields. The public was in awe on their own..

 

oh wow

 

jessi.gif

Before I clicked the link, I thought it's Naver article or something but it's YouTube comments :ahh: :ahh: 

As if they are not written by bitter Blinks / Twitter fans :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Sept said:

Before I clicked the link, I thought it's Naver article or something but it's YouTube comments :ahh: :ahh: 

As if they are not written by bitter Blinks / Twitter fans :deadbanana2:

on a Sojang video no less

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.