Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

aespa perfomance came and went. red velvet would’ve been better

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

19 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:


Ahead of the curve (as usual)

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

 

So true. Talent, beauty, charisma, creativity, execution. Everything on point. An absolute queen.

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

1 hour ago, Billionaire said:

the way everyone forgot about gidle

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

32c2d4d14ad55ed7a2c585ec84fb1b2e23de0f50

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

36 minutes ago, Sailor Venus said:

NO he's NOT :giraffe:

 

I'm no longer asking.

 

GYjmeyY.jpg

 

1 hour ago, Billionaire said:

More like the TXT-print

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

See when you take artistic risks, everybody else follows

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

31 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Who is everyone

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

 

Gidle was the one who smashed with it so I don’t blame people for giving them the credit 

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

Txt's I Know I Love You reached the Top 50 of K-charts. That's a SMASH for 4th gen BG standards. 

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

1 minute ago, aesthetic bih said:

Txt's I Know I Love You reached the Top 50 of K-charts. That's a SMASH for 4th gen BG standards. 

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

Still no PAKs I see 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

3 hours ago, Somi said:

 

. 4th gen leaders

:heart2:


 

 

Somi

 

 
 

 

 

The way this song has had me in a chokehold since I heard it yesterday.

 

The choreo does NOT match the beat though.

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

 

what stores do you guys preorder/buy albums off of? I usually use kpoptown, but the shipping is so :toofunny2: don't even get me started on ktown4u...

is YesAsia any good?? I want to preorder the Le sserafim and TXT albums :gaycat4:

1 minute ago, youresotoxic said:

what stores do you guys preorder/buy albums off of? I usually use kpoptown, but the shipping is so :toofunny2: don't even get me started on ktown4u...

is YesAsia any good?? I want to preorder the Le sserafim and TXT albums :gaycat4:

My (somewhat) local K-Pop store (Music Plaza) or Target, though Target only has certain groups: Seventeen, EXO, NCT, and that group that begins with a B and ends with an S :giraffe:

@MusicFan98 wait, will Younghoon (Orbit) have to enlist since he's Korean? I kinda want to stan him too, but he's already 29, and I don't want him to get shipped off right when I'm getting into him :biblionny:

 

Edit: Just found his IG and saw that he enlisted in February. I hate it here!

 

tumblr_inline_o6ks6eos7M1s801ah_500.gif

Edited by JonginBey

The way Livespa has been coming on shuffle all day. Spotify knows I wanted to keep celebrating.

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

1 hour ago, VelvetCrush said:

Wasn't Blackpink mentioned in a coachella documentary or smtg like that? I'd say they were pretty memorable

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

 

Pablo Vittar gave BP a shout out as they were speaking about their experience at coachella 2019 since that was the last coachella before being cancelled for 2 years due to COVID.

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

Moonbyul single album just reached 80k on preorders alone, fans thought this cb would flop because so many solo mamamoo cbs back to back (hwasa dec, moonbyul/wheein jan and solar march) but her power is insane 

2 minutes ago, Spears_Stan said:

Moonbyul single album just reached 80k on preorders alone, fans thought this cb would flop because so many solo mamamoo cbs back to back (hwasa dec, moonbyul/wheein jan and solar march) but her power is insane 

Moonbyul, Hwasa and Wheein being successful 3rd gen soloists with albums/solo projects is such a kii when Solar is such an underrated talent and delivered one of the best bops of the year. 

My newly bought Love Dive single album looks amazing on my shelf. I need to get the Eleven single album next.

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.